ok i drank some magic koolaid. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Someone posted a few weeks back this but it seems to hold water. The NFL is rigged. How many teams have the panthers played a team after the oposing team is coming off a monday night game? what is 4-5 out of 8? Man that is so rigged.

people who say the nfl is rigged are stupid or sore losers

but i will admit that last superbowl did make u wanna scratch your head

4 - half of their games so far. unreal. I don't believe the rigged thing, but that's nuts.

when will people get it that all sports are rigged. All you do is pay off the refs not the players. I think soccer and boxng is rigged the most

well the short week for the opposing team it is unfair. See you can schedule to make a team look better than they are.

want to see rigged look at that jets fan TD pass video today. I was perfectly obvious he was gonna land inbounds. His legs and feet were locked. 9.8m/s is the force of gravity he was going to hit the ground in bounds.

Well, the rigging isn't looking good so far... check out the score for the panthers game right now. 21-14 pokes with 9:00 left and the ball.

If it was rigged, it would've been exposed by now. Nothing that big can be kept secret this long, especially by people who are in the public quite often. It's not like every NFL higher-up is bunkered down somewhere so no one can see them rigging everything. And if they were, the refs would at some point spill the beans. Hundreds of MEN and not one would brag or get drunk an start talking? Please.

If any sport is rigged, it is rigged by an individual player acting out on his own for gambling purposes. Boxers throwing a match, a pitcher laying one out over the plate to a guy he knows can knock it out of the park at the right time, or a QB giving the ball away at an opportune time.

To believe that any sport could be overrun with corruption and not found out is just foolish and paranoid. It would take an enormous amount of people to pull it off, and I guess anything is possible, its just not probable.

It is rigged but now that you exposed the NFL and ALL OTHER SPORTS they had to re-rig the game and make the Cowboys win so they could make you look bad.

Carolina Fans wont admit it, but they have had some Really Wierd calls on they're side since they landed Delhomme, it was like that for Dallas a few years back, then ATL, Then came Carolina looking like the favorite, either that or The refs are Carolina fans.

Could everyone please be

quiet for a second. the black helecopters are above and I'm afraid they'll hear our thoughts.

NPs6724,
I agree with you in theory. But look at college football recruiting. It is so crooked at the major schools it's ridiculous. But very few teams actually get penalized for it.

But I agree....to fix a game on a scale as large as the NFL would be impossible without someone leaking it.

The more people involved....the harder to keep it quiet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom