OK I have a question... (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I read an article that said that McKenzie plays LCB, and Chad lines up as the X receiver, which would put him on Fred thomas's side of the formation.

TJ Housvadilla was relatively silent today... I don't know if it was because of the coverage that McKenzie had, or if it was just the fact that Chad had Fred on skates all game.

But my question is... if the Saints saw that Fred was having problems covering Chad... why didn't they MM over to RCB? Can he not slide over to the opposite side?

Anyone? :scratch:

Not that MM would have faired any better, but sometimes you need to adjust... maybe a change would have made the difference.

:dunno:

then what's to stop whosyamomma from smoking freddie like a pack of marlboro's?

I was wondering the same thing.. I musta yelled loud enough at the tv at least once for our coach to hear me hehe...

I would rather fred thomas on whosyomomma, who probably didn't know what sport he was playing today, than let chad stretch the field like he did. We definitely need another receiver to compliment colston. A big target like manningham or bowe.

I would rather fred thomas on whosyomomma, who probably didn't know what sport he was playing today, than let chad stretch the field like he did. We definitely need another receiver to compliment colston. A big target like manningham or bowe.

Horn caught almost 100 yds, Henderson over 150, Bush around 75... and we give up 190 to Johnson... and you want to pick a WR over a CB?

The only thing that we need to upgrade on offense in the offseason is OL and TE.

We deserved to lose when we didn't make the adjustments needed. Chad comes off of a 222 yard game and we put Thomas on him. WE DESERVED TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom