Ok...just imagining what MIGHT work for Wilson to the Saints (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Before people pile on to me, I am just fantasizing, postulating, doing wishful thinking

But, I can, so I will !!:) feel free to give some constructive opinions

Saints trade Marshon Lattimore to the Broncos OR 49 ers plus their 2021 1st rd pick for the Broncos/ Niners 1st round pick ( Niners will be happy to see R Wilson out of the NFC west!!). Both Niners and Broncos need a CB

Then trade that higher 1st Round pick plus the 2022 1 st Round and 2nd Round picks to the Seahawks

Seahawks then have have 2 1st round picks and can move up to grab a QB or wade into the Winston/darnold/Watson sweepstakes

Is that doable ?

3 1's... and hes worth all of it. hell throw in Taysom
This is what I was thinking, but what if Seattle doesn’t make TH7 their starting QB? Then, he he becomes a skillful beast for someone else.
I’d rather send Seattle:
3-1st rd picks
Andrus Peat
Marcus Davenport

We get:
Russell Wilson
2021 3rd rd pick

Before people pile on to me, I am just fantasizing, postulating, doing wishful thinking

Saints trade Marshon Lattimore to the Broncos OR 49 ers plus their 2021 1st rd pick for the Broncos/ Niners 1st round pick ( Niners will be happy to see R Wilson out of the NFC west!!). Both Niners and Broncos need a CB

Then trade that higher 1st Round pick plus the 2022 1 st Round and 2nd Round picks to the Seahawks

Seahawks then have have 2 1st round picks and can move up to grab a QB or wade into the Winston/darnold/Watson sweepstakes

Is that doable ?
Yeah, but then youre missing a couple CBs and no draft picks to acquire them.

Just give the Seahawks 3 first round picks and a player of their choosing not named Lattimore, Ramcyck, Kamara or McCoy.

This is what I was thinking, but what if Seattle doesn’t make TH7 their starting QB? Then, he he becomes a skillful beast for someone else.
I’d rather send Seattle:
3-1st rd picks
Andrus Peat
Marcus Davenport

We get:
Russell Wilson
2021 3rd rd pick

They have been wanting to run more, Peat would fit right in.

Is that doable ?
Why not just send them 3 firsts? 2021, 2022, 2023. That’s what they’re asking.

Yeah, but then youre missing a couple CBs and no draft picks to acquire them.

Just give the Seahawks 3 first round picks and a player of their choosing not named Lattimore, Ramcyck, Kamara or McCoy.
I'm with you on this one

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
I think the 3 firsts will be the opening bid. Furthermore, the "3 firsts" info is not coming from the Seahawks... but rather just media speculation

IMO i wouldn't give up no 3 1st rounders. Maybe 2 first rounders, sign and trade Marcus Williams, Peat, and 2023 2nd and 2024 3rd.

Seattle get:
Williams
Peat
Murray
2021 1st rounder
2022 1st rounder
2023 2nd rounder
2024 3rd rounder that can turn into a 2nd rounder depending Wilson's play or winning a Bowl within than span.

Free Agency sign DD some help for christ sake...Damien Wilson#54 Chiefs. Then draft a Lber that can run sideline to sideline. (BAUN, DD, D. WILSON, ELLIS, ????

Saints get Wilson, sign back Ingram, and some kind of way trade to get Gabe Jackson from Oakland to fill Peat spot.

I except direct deposit. Thank you!!

Is that doable ?

I’d just give them whatever they want

J. Winston is our QB we just need to build around him, we have a contegency plan, people may not like the contegency plan but he threw for 5000 yrds and 30 td's before becoming a Saint and was a #1 overall pick and if his 30 ints that year is your hang up then I can't convince you but Winston is as talented an arm in the league as it gets and he's under the tutelage of Sean Payton.

Saints fans should be excited but because of his trivial crab leg insodent (😁 crab legs??) and eating a W as a pep talk people don't like him?

This team is about resigning existing talent and movng forward with J. Winston....people should be excited because this team planned for life without Brees when most teams are trying to rebuild or seek a replacement, one has fallen into the Saints lap and people are rejecting the player for idiotic reasons.

Last edited:
Why not just send them 3 firsts? 2021, 2022, 2023. That’s what they’re asking.

The report said its believed their price would start with 3 first round picks.

It would be the deal of the offseason if they could work it, just don't see it being reasonable, the other teams have more picks and better cap situation, but I've been wrong before...

J. Winston is our QB we just need to build around him, we have a contegency plan, people may not like the contegency plan but he threw for 5000 yrds and 30 td's before becoming a Saint and was a #1 overall pick and if his 30 ints that year is your hang up then I can't convince you but Winston is as talented an arm in the league as it gets and he's under the tutelage of Sean Payton.

Saints fans should be excited but because of his trivial crab leg insodent (😁 crab legs??) and eating a W as a pep talk people don't like him?

This team is about resigning existing talent and movng forward with J. Winston....people should be excited because this team planned for life without Brees when most teams are trying to rebuild or seek a replacement, one has fallen into the Saints lap and people are rejecting the player for idiotic reasons.
I would agree with you if Sean was coaching a 7 year old kid. Then Sean could go back and enforce in him the importance of making good decisions. Coaches draft players at QB that have already learned how to make good decisions and have shown through their college career. Jameis coming out of college was just the opposite. He had proven that he makes terrible decisions but Tampa overlooked that and drafted to hype. I think one of Sean’s weaknesses is he believes he can up coach any guy and for good reasons. If I’m wrong about Winston then I’ll be the first one back on here admitting I was wrong. I’d also be willing to make some wagers that I’m not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom