Ok...just imagining what MIGHT work for Wilson to the Saints (1 Viewer)

dont-stop-believin.jpg

This is what I was thinking, but what if Seattle doesn’t make TH7 their starting QB? Then, he he becomes a skillful beast for someone else.
I’d rather send Seattle:
3-1st rd picks
Andrus Peat
Marcus Davenport

We get:
Russell Wilson
2021 3rd rd pick
You might be higher then me , good lord you gave away Peat and Davenport with (3x) 1st rd picks. It's way too much I'm keepingnmy picks and rolling with Taysom or Jameis

No one player is the difference, it's the culmination of the entire team. I think trading away key defensive players is going to put us right back where we were pre 2017 . . .
But would getting Wilson have a “Brady”
effect meaning other good players would come play a year for cheap to win a championship with Russ? Just a thought.

I dont think some people realize how good russel wilson is. Look what he's done the last 4 years with a terrible offensive line and average run game and subpar recievers before metcalf got there. You give him the saints oline a run game with kamara amd the offensive guru Sean Payton calling the plays mark my words he would be the best quarterback in the nfl!

Under this scenario, Ruiz and his 4 years remaining on a rookie deal would likely be gone....although they’d be tempted with Armstead or Davenport.

3-1sts plus Ruiz might be a bridge too far as I’d rather offload an overpaid player with the picks vs the promising rookie G/C.
Yeah, bit your going to have to compromise somewhere to make the package attractive and help Seattle if they take a big cap hit for the trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom