OK Let the Gloom and Doom begin (1 Viewer)

2cmorgan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
OK let the bashing start. Even though that 2 weeks in a row we lost a starting DB to injury and some penalties didn't go our way so forget that. Also if them don't block field goal attempt for a TD it's a whole different story. I think the defense played quite well.

If them don't block FG then we win?

Yeah, well them did block FG. Of course them block FG. And if them don't FG, then we would have found some other way to choke the win away.

If them don't block FG then we win?

Yeah, well them did block FG. Of course them block FG. And if them don't FG, then we would have found some other way to choke the win away.

I sorry young man for having a typo in my post, but it is typical of your response to it from some on this board. Apparently your to young to remember the real bad Saint teams.

I sorry young man for having a typo in my post, but it is typical of your response to it from some on this board. Apparently your to young to remember the real bad Saint teams.

I figured it was a typo. I thought it was funny. And no, I'm not too young to remember the bad days, as if that matters. That doesn't mean I need to be happy about the BS we are being subjected to right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom