ok no more hate thread. (1 Viewer)

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
These past two hours have been rough. i don't know how it all got side tracked but lets all come together. there is no liberal american or conservative america. there is the United States of America.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now your plagiarizing Obama. Hillary's gonna get you. :hihi:

OP

Superfan

45th
Reaction score
i xeroxed it :)

yea it got brutal in here. people invoked violence on diabolik.

City Champ

HOF 2010
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
racism doesnt go over well in these parts...
but yeah, we need to get back to intelligent debate...

cruize

Account closed at user request
Reaction score
racism doesnt go over well in these parts...
but yeah, we need to get back to intelligent debate...
Political incorrectness doesn't go well in these parts.

A sence of humor is severely lacking in these parts.

inetnawlins

SAVE NOLA
Reaction score
Comparing any political figure to Hitler is way over the line. Of course it provoked a strong reaction. Diabolik created the problem with his thread in the first place.

varanook

Toad
Reaction score

Somewhere in the middle I would say. From what I did get to read of the "racist" thread I saw overreactions on both sides.

Being labeled a racist for humor is a little over the top. I even saw varying degrees of basically the same thing. One was funny, one was racist. i guess I don't split those hairs as fine as others. :dunno:

The typical 100 years of oppresion was used repeatedly. :covri:

Things like shoot yourself, etc... was definitly out of bounds.

I always thought it was a take issue with the post not the poster. If you don't like the poster, I believe there is an ignore feature. You can use the site ignore button (which I just learned about) or you could just not click the thread. :9:

Just for the record, I found the spinners comment amusing same as Hollywood Shuffle or I'm Gonna Get You Sucka is amusing. Difference is one comes froma white person and one from a black person their-by making the white guys same attempt at humor racist and the black guys ok.

I just wanted to say something because I lost sleep reading the thread and did not get to finish thanks to a mod blowing it up when I was on page 8. :angryrazz:

TPS

Reaction score
Were I to have the opportunity, I would be voting early and often on this thread.

:17: :17: :17: :17: :17:

TPS

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpzDJFvmYwk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpzDJFvmYwk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

TulsaSaint

Sem medo de ser feliz
Reaction score

If black people on this site made half the "jokes" about white people that white people here make about black people, they'd be raked over the coals for reverse racism and over-sensitivity.

Thorin

Idle
Reaction score
If black people on this site made half the "jokes" about white people that white people here make about black people, they'd be raked over the coals for reverse racism and over-sensitivity.
Examples, please. This is about to turn just as nasty as any other thread.

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpzDJFvmYwk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpzDJFvmYwk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

hammernnails

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfOcqlFkQvw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rfOcqlFkQvw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Taking some comments to heart isn't a wise idea in an internet forum. For the most part, we're all intelligent and mature enough to carry out meaningful subjects, but there are certain subjects that incite a riot no matter what was said or meant.

Not because I am scared to absorb the backlash or anything, but I avoid certain subjects because ANYTHING can and will be taken out of context and you get people cherrypicking you to death in a contfrontational manner which has no ending.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom