OK poll time to see who we pick #10 (1 Viewer)

Who do you think we will pick at #10???

• CB Leodis McKelvin, Troy

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • CB Mike Jenkins, South Florida

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • CB Aqib Talib, Kansas

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • LB Keith Rivers, USC

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • CB Mike Jenkins, South Florida

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • move up or down.... please explain...

Votes: 34 25.6%

• Total voters
I voted move down and draft Curtis Lofton. In fact I have no problem picking him at 10.

i picked Rivers but that last option would be the best solution IMO cause i wanna see either Ellis or Dorsey in black and gold next season

We won't pick any of those guys except maybe Jenkins and he just measured in at 5'10".

Rivers being hurt and not running at the combine will drop his stock a little. I didn't think he was a top 15 pick regardless.

I'm all about moving down. I think that GB would be willing to trade C. Williams for a high second round pick. We give GB our 10th and we get their 30th, 92nd, and C. Williams.

It sounds not likely but do the math.....our pick worth 1300 their two picks worth 752= a difference of 548. 548= 35th pick overall (3rd pick in the 2nd round)

Like Mello, if I were GM for the draft I'd wait to see which (if either) Dorsey or Ellis drops to 7 and then do the trade with New England. Chances are they're going to be after a Corner anyway, so hopefully it'd suit both teams.

But since that's probably coming from the eternal optimist in me, if we had to stay put I'd go with either Rivers or Lofton, depending on who was on the board at the time.

Rivers or Connors would be a good selection at #10. The CB will still be there in the 2nd and 3rd, that will be proven after they run the 40. Does it seem like everyone (90%) are running the 40 slower this year?

If Ellis falls to the 7-9 range, I'd move up to grab him

I voted move down and draft Curtis Lofton. In fact I have no problem picking him at 10.

thats what i like to hear. If we get rivers i will be really dissapointed. Lofton might be last years Patrick Willis

^^^there is no this years patrick willis

lofton at 10

it won't seem unreasonable after the combine
hell be a top 20-15 pick

Down and get Lofton

i don't get why people think if we move down we can get who we want
it's been said pats are thinking about taking him at 7 , so he might not even be there when we pick. who would we move down with, and why? who's to say hell be there at 20 if we move down?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom