Kitties - Dome

Rams - Ed jones Dome

Yucs - outside

Pats - Dome

Skins - outside

Clowns - Georgia Dome

Girls - Dome

Yucs - Dome

Cats - outside (won't matter already locked up HFA)

So of 13 games left to play, we have 9 inside a dome stadium. So even if we are a dome team and can't play outdoors late in the season we play 3 games outside in Nov. and Dec.

Once we have locked HFA throughout the PLAYOFFs we don't have to play outside till the SuperBowl!

man that is a favorable schedule. home field advantage thru playoffs will be huge

Redskins game is the only real potential "bad weather game" we have left on the schedule. And they've already quit on the season.

We should, and honestly need, homefield advantage.

This isn't about making the playoffs or even just winning the division anymore, this is about going 13-3/14-2 and getting homefield throughout.

Redskins game is the only real potential "bad weather game" we have left on the schedule. And they've already quit on the season.

This isn't about making the playoffs or even just winning the division anymore, this is about going 13-3/14-2 and getting homefield throughout.

:plus-un2:

sadly i get to see all 'skins games and tbh i dont even know how they have won 1 game so far. Zorn seems like a nice guy and all but watching the game today that dude seems totally lost. but then again *** do i know

Was talking to another fan about this. If we stay healthy *Knock on wood, and continue to play physical, the rest of this year is about HFA through the PLAYOFF. It's not if or maybe PLAYOFFS, its HFA. I don't think we will lose at home this year: Fan intensity, conditions for our offense, and last but but not least, its the DOME!

I'm not sure it's such a great thing....unless we get HFA throughout the playoff. I rather be prepared if we have to go to NY to play the Giants or to Chicago to play the Bears.

Giants game will have HUGE implications. Could mean the difference between playing in the Dome or playing in New Jersey in January.

Giants game will have HUGE implications. Could mean the difference between playing in the Dome or playing in New Jersey in January.

Yep. Great break for us to catch them in the Dome and after the bye week too. We'll be hyped going into the Jets game right before the bye and then hyped going into the Giants game right after it. Intensity level should be excellent.

Would feel a lot, lot more comfortable if we had Jammal Brown back though.

Think our defense will be able to handle the Giants two headed monster in Jacobs and Bradshaw?

And didn't Reggie have his first and only 100 yard rushing game against the Giants?

Think our defense will be able to handle the Giants two headed monster in Jacobs and Bradshaw?

Yes. More worried about generating a pass rush on Eli while handling Steve Smith and Mario Manningham

Wheelo said:
And didn't Reggie have his first and only 100 yard rushing game against the Giants?

Yeah but different circumstances though. Different Giants defense

You never know if Miami will be a rain game. They have historically had some SLOPPY rain games in the past. Other than that, good point. Of the outdoor games, two are in FLorida and one in North Carolina. Could have been a LOT worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom