Ok St. Chad.....Delco is on Sirius right now... (1 Viewer)

Lee Newell

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
...getting some love from Wilcotts and Schotenheimer. They are talking about that play with Sharper at the goalline.

</>

Attachments

• Delco.mp3
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
  • Late Hits.mp3
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Forgive me, but why is Delco so important? Who is he?

Delco is this guy who calls into Sirius NFL radio, usually to the Adam Schien show which used to have Soloman Wilcox (who now works with Marty Schottenheimer - who only recently has realized that he should call him "Solly" and not "Sully") ;)

Anyway Delco called all offseason and when he did all you would here was him saying "DOME PATROL... DOME PATROL" Adam picked up on it and now it's the mantra when he calls. He's a funny guy, gets all excited, calls the hosts soldiers, and loves the Saints like us. You gotta love the guy

Delco is this guy who calls into Sirius NFL radio, usually to the Adam Schien show which used to have Soloman Wilcox (who now works with Marty Schottenheimer - who only recently has realized that he should call him "Solly" and not "Sully") ;)

Anyway Delco called all offseason and when he did all you would here was him saying "DOME PATROL... DOME PATROL" Adam picked up on it and now it's the mantra when he calls. He's a funny guy, gets all excited, calls the hosts soldiers, and loves the Saints like us. You gotta love the guy

I also love when people call "Sully" "Wilcox".

Forgive me, but why is Delco so important? Who is he?

Thanks for asking this, I was about to ask this myself.

After hearing him being introduced on WWL all the time I started wondering - and then him being recorded on Sirius and posted on SR? Got me to wondering if he was more than just a caller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom