Ok what the hell is going on? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Someone find our football team. Yes I'm guilty of this too. We got a little overconfident. Hopefully we settle down after halftime.

It’s the NFL.

You can’t steamroll teams every week.

We lost to the Bucs two in a row.

Dallas is hyped.

Use it against them.

Last edited:
It also looks like we might be seeing them(Cowboys) again. Hopefully in our Building(Playoffs).

Austin Carr isn't getting the job done.

Interior O-line getting dominated.

The end.

Inexperienced Receivers, and Tight End going against a fundamentally sound and physical Defense.

Also looks like the brutal schedule of playing so many games within a 3 weeks time span has caught up to this team and they look lethargic. Sometimes you just got to take a butt whooping, head home and regroup. This was Dallas' super bowl tonight that type of emotion won't be sustainable for a long run, good thing they were able to channel it tonight though props to them.

Inexperienced Receivers, and Tight End going against a fundamentally sound and physical Defense.

Also looks like the brutal schedule of playing so many games within a 3 weeks time span has caught up to this team and they look lethargic. Sometimes you just got to take a butt whooping, head home and regroup. This was Dallas' super bowl tonight that type of emotion won't be sustainable for a long run, good thing they were able to channel it tonight though props to them.
No surrender until I see a couple possessions on the other side.

Needed to take those points.

I mean, is anyone surprised really? I've personally be waiting for this for the last 3 weeks. Happens every year to good Saints teams. Game ain't over but even if we lose, it's probably not the end of the world.

onIsbt.gif

Find the real Saints!

I mean, is anyone surprised really? I've personally be waiting for this for the last 3 weeks. Happens every year to good Saints teams. Game ain't over but even if we lose, it's probably not the end of the world.
It certainly isn't the end of the world. I am just surprised that so many people were so confident in this game being an easy win.

It certainly isn't the end of the world. I am just surprised that so many people were so confident in this game being an easy win.
I always felt whoever won it would win by less than 10 pts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom