OK with all the different options lets see whats the favorite (1 Viewer)

What is your preference?

• Trade up for Glenn Dorsey for #10 and next years #1

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • Trade up for Ellis for #10 and #40

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Stay put at #10 and see who falls our way

Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Trade down for Lito Sheppard with Philly for #19

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • Trade down with New York for Shockey and #31

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • None of the above do something else.

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters
i guess i'd swap 1sts for shockey and take connor, cason or balmer @ 32 (if one of them is there)

I like lots and lots of picks.. the Patriots have been doing it for a while... they aren't a bad team :)

Oh, and willbill... that's Boz Scaggs who did "Lito Shuffle", not Elton John.

I admit the Pats do that, and are not a poor team. LOL there, boy howdy.

That's why they trade down, they don't need anybody specific. That could change this year with 2 CB losses.

I'm surprised that so many want Lito. With the addition of Gay you folks can kiss that thought goodbye.

Ain't gonna happen.

Lets keep the 10.

ddd

i guess i'd swap 1sts for shockey and take connor, cason or balmer @ 32 (if one of them is there)

How can we do that when Miami has the 32 pick ( first pick of the second round.) lol I'm joking. The Giants have 31. There will be only 31 picks in the first round

I'd stay put, especially if Ellis is still on the board. If he's gone, I probably wouldn't be against trading #10 for #19 + Lito Sheppard, if the Eagles would do that.

How can we do that when Miami has the 32 pick ( first pick of the second round.) lol I'm joking. The Giants have 31. There will be only 31 picks in the first round
i know there are only 31 picks in the 1st round, but the giants still have pick 32... #31 was n.e.'s and is a forfeit... that means for trade value (pick chart) the giants are considered to be at 32

hopefully next years 1st round pick will be the last pick of the round.

Dorsey would be a dream -
like when we took Willie Roaf in the top 10, 8th I think.

I was thinking hard about the Lito trade, but with his history of injuries, I decided to go with stay pat. A really good player for our defense will fall to us there. It won't be Dorsey, unfortunately, but a really good player, none the less. We may get lucky and it be Ellis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom