ok..wow (1 Viewer)

I was re-watching the Eagles playoff game tonight...and I just noticed how much better Reggie looked than what we saw a lot of this year. You just know Reggie wasn't right for a while this year.

The 9ers play where he smokes the entire defense then fumbles the ball....ARRRGH!

Would have been a TD run for the ages.

Man what the heck happend to Reggie this year? Watching that made me remember just how special of a player he is. He looked nothing like that this past season. I can't even recall a single highlight-reel run this season without thinking hard but in 06 there were many.

There werent that many hightlights for Reggie this years, besides the 5yrd swing pass against the Falcons (I believe) were he fought his way into the endzone and followed that with a end around for a 2 point converstion....or the way he ate up the Seahawks D in the first half of that game.....but we should expect more consistent play from Reggie this year, hopefully he is true to his word and gets back to training with the team.

Man what the heck happend to Reggie this year? Watching that made me remember just how special of a player he is. He looked nothing like that this past season. I can't even recall a single highlight-reel run this season without thinking hard but in 06 there were many.

When your defense sucks as bad as ours did this year you can't have your offense on the field to do all those things.

The 9ers play where he smokes the entire defense then fumbles the ball....ARRRGH!

Would have been a TD run for the ages.
The move at the 30 where he cuts and accelerates at the same time is something special, he left the defender with a twisted jock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom