ok..wow (1 Viewer)

d3vanj

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
talk about determination..i was just re-watching this reggie bush highlight video for the 90 millionth time and on plays you see DREW FRIGGIN BREES running downfield to throw a block..wow
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hE-tmbX4Mmc&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hE-tmbX4Mmc&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

specifically at 4:20
thats teamwork
you gotta love it

and any time i doubt reggie, i watch that video

Love watching that. Hopefully we'll see a lot of Reggie highlights this year.

Man what the heck happend to Reggie this year? Watching that made me remember just how special of a player he is. He looked nothing like that this past season. I can't even recall a single highlight-reel run this season without thinking hard but in 06 there were many.

Nice to see. Gets me pumped up. The thought of healthy Deuce w/Reggie, Drew and Colston with a real defense gets me thinking Superbowl.

I noticed in alot of those highlights that Copper and Conwell were doin some good blocking. I wonder if we were lacking in downfield blocking from the reciever and end position this year with Devery/Patten/Moore and Johnson doing the blocking

I noticed the speed and agility of Reggie, but even in these highlights you can notice how he always looks to break it to the outside. Too bad that doesn't work most of the time.

Man what the heck happend to Reggie this year? Watching that made me remember just how special of a player he is. He looked nothing like that this past season. I can't even recall a single highlight-reel run this season without thinking hard but in 06 there were many.

That's exactly what I thought. The guy is incredible, but he seemed lost last year.

Maybe practicing catching screen passes by bouncing footballs off of Kim Kardashian's rump isn't the best way to prepare for the season.

Well, a lot of those highlights were screens and dumps to Reggie based off of Play Action. We didn't have the ground threat with Deuce out and Reggie being force fed the ball to be able to chuck it and really put the fear of God into defenses with the pass. Well, we did when Reggie got hurt and Stecker and PT did there thing. When we get the balance back, we'll see the Reggie as well as some new tricks seeing that this is year 3 for him.

Jeff Faine makes his first decent block at 2:22

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom