Okaaayyyy...Ravens @ Saints: (1 Viewer)

Superfuzz

Displaced Cajun
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone is ready to put this last loss behind us and move on...

If the Saints beat the Ravens Monday, DB will be the 3rd QB to beat every other team (Manning/Favre). I think it is possible but we will definitely need Ingram to have a good game and control the turnover margin (a key change against the Bengals, hardly anyone acknowledged).

Truly looking forward to Monday night...we MUST WIN once in this 3 game stretch!

I have the same feeling before the Green Bay game. Hoping for the same.

No Bush. Maybe no Strief. Saints are going to have to try really hard to win this one. Haven't seen Saints try really hard in any game this year except Green Bay.

This team has lost its fire. Don't know if they have any passion.

Ravens have the ability to smoke us, and that may happen this week.

How the heck is it Saints -4 ?

Who exactly is going to play CB and S against Steve Smith, Torrey Smith and co?

Starting cornerbacks: Corey White and Patrick Robinson
Starting safeties: Kenny Vaccaro and Marcus Ball
I have no idea who the nickel back will be--Brian Dixon maybe?
Jamarca Sanford as the third safety.

Does that array of talent instill a high level of confidence? And, no, I'm not forgetting Stanley Jean-Baptiste even though the coaching staff has apparently forgotten about him.

Does that array of talent instill a high level of confidence? And, no, I'm not forgetting Stanley Jean-Baptiste even though the coaching staff has apparently forgotten about him.

No Brandin Cooks I think. I think I saw where he is having thumb surgery and will be out about 4 weeks.

No Brandin Cooks I think. I think I saw where he is having thumb surgery and will be out about 4 weeks.

Right, but that's a separate problem. I was just talking about the defensive backfield. At least Morgan can substitute for Cooks, plus there are Toon and 2 WRs on the practice squad. The Saints are out of DBs on the active roster plus Frederick on the practice squad. It's not a pretty picture.

Drew will play lights out. He has to. And lucky for us, he typically does in these situations.

I just don't want to see another instance of SP force feeding Ingram against Gnata and friends

Wow, the stuff that nightmares are made of...

Offensive adjustments will be key, but more importantly our defense is a mess. Someone needs to step up, we have zero play makers on that side of the ball and zero energy. If we come out again and cant get off the field on 3rd down it'll be another long horrendous day for us. I really hope we dig deep and somehow pull out a win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom