Okay, fellow VG nerdz. Time to put our skillzorz to use (1 Viewer)

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
We've spent years developing our thumbs. I daresay we can click better than anybody else on this website. Our attention spans have been trained to fight through boring sections of games to get to the good stuff. We are the ultimate weapon for the task at hand.

It is our duty to get Rickey Jackson to the top of this fan voting section of the Hall of Fame. Ultimately, I doubt that he gets into the Hall this go round. We are not in control of that.

But we can control this fan voting. What good will it do? Who knows. Maybe it helps him next time around. Whatever, it can't hurt to have The City Champ win the fan voting portion. If one Hall voter notices the fan voting and says "wow, the fans respect Rickey Jackson's accomplishments," then our efforts are worthwhile.

Go to this site. http://www.fanschoice.com/vote.aspx Vote for Rickey and only for Rickey. Vote as much as you can. Use technology to your advantage if you have the means, as Optimus did. I voted 57 times the first go round, and every half hour I go back and vote as much as I can.

The fastest way I've found is to fill everything out the first time, then click "submit vote", which brings up a pop-up screen where you have to click "submit vote" again. Then you x out that window and click "submit vote" again.

Let's do this damn thing. We're up against niners and cowboys fans. Is that not enough motivation?

Really? Nobody?

Please tell me you aren't responding because you are so busy voting.

This is The City Champ we are talking about.

im about to fire up the robot technology. pay close attention to the number of votes he has right now, because its about to skyrocket.

15484 saints fan votes, with 2% of them under 20yrs old (which i will be voting in for test purposes). lets see how i do.

robot tech for the win.

Whodatfever -

You pathetic, yeti bastadge. When it suits you, you can sit in front of a monitor all day clicking like a fiend. I've seen you suspend your life for a Woot Off. You can't hook The City Champ up for a few minutes?

Buzd -

You are a tech wizard. What better use of your vast knowledge could their be? Find a way to game the system. Automate something. Push it over the edge.

Twenty -

Your friendly neighborhood robot has hooked you up with the best ticket in the history of Saints football. The least you could do is support his adopted cause. Pretend like it's the helicopter game. Go off.

anita -

I got nothing.

I'll do it up when I get home, ya bully.

I pledge to give at least 57 votes everyday until voting is closed.

I think everyone should do the same.

I'll do it up when I get home, ya bully.

I pledge to give at least 57 votes everyday until voting is closed.

I think everyone should do the same.

I'll take that and any other insults people want to throw my way as long as they vote. (I figure I take them for free ordinarily; why object now?)

I'm also repping everyone who says they vote (honor system), for whatever that's worth.

holy crap somebody just broke the Van Huesen voting site. It suddenly won't load.

I'm hoping it's buzd. He created some bot that is so powerful it crippled their server.

Right?

Edit -

Never mind. It's back up.

That was me, I pressed the button. Just seeing if I could or couldn't. It died, I laughed, and went about my business. I gave it the business so to speak. Yeah.

I voted. Now promise you'll start playing 360 at a decent hour you whore.

51659586.jpg

i can vote when i get home....thanks for "i got nothing"....it shows what you think of me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom