Okay, who posted this? lol (Falcons Board) (1 Viewer)

says page not found. anyway. Jones is supposed to be back from his broken foot. they need to run right at him and test that foot. make him run.

We get pretty annoyed at the opposing team trolls here too.

If you are going to post on another team's board, at least be respectful about it. This kind of trolling just affirms the bad stereotypes people have of other team's fans.

Many years ago there was a guy who was on the Bucs board that made it an art form. He would use double entendre and word play to get Bucs fans so riled up they would end up agreeing with him without even realizing it.

It was some of the funniest stuff I remember.
I remember that guy - Bayou Bullet
Funny stuff from that dude!

Well, posting on opponents boards, to each his own. This was a little clever, but I hate bad karma. LOL

On balance, this was not the worse thing we have done, like shipping brooms to lockers rooms. LOL

The Falcons fans are something else. They're all upset we went for it on 4th and 7 with a whole quarter to play. Think it's classless and running up the score. They all think we should have punted FROM OUR OWN 31 YARD LINE. That's the kind of crap that will let you lose a game after leading 28-3.

Must suck not knowing how to play with a lead.

I don't register at other forums, but love to visit them during games. I like reading the opposing teams thoughts on the game and our city. And conclude our forum is much more civil. Trolling if done properly, is entertaining and an art form. This was not your typical dumb poster, well done. I can't wait for roasted Falcon for thanksgiving. And to those that have been here for a while I say, bring back "The Carl"! LOL

Never underestimate the opposition. It is always better to overestimate so that you do not become complacent and get upset. The Saints-Falcons games are almost always good (a couple of notable exceptions) and records do not matter.

if we overestimate their ability, they will rip us a new one. Be prepared for a tough game.

The only thing that scares me about this game is the dirty players Atlanta has trying to injure our guys like last year with that late hit on Kamara and this year with the OT rolling into P-Rob to injure him. When it gets out of hand I hope Payton sits some starters to avoid the dirty turds from going after our stars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom