Saints Olave OROY (opinion) (1 Viewer)

Is this even a question?

same year Latt was DROY, Kamara OROY
What's your point...it is FACT that Kamara was drafted as the 67th pick of that draft...56 picks AFTER Lattimore went at 11. So, his statement that Olave was the best pick since Kamara isn't invalidated by someone inquiring about Latt...since he was before Kamara.

That's the type of player you get when you draft sexy in the 1st
This is the thing we should remind ourselves of when we think about the Eagles having our 1 next year. We picked up Olave who is very special.

We also got Penning who will hopefully shore up our o-line when he’s fully healthy.

I get that it’s little consolation- but I’m really happy Olave has been as good as he has been. He really looks like he can be one of the best receivers in the league before it’s all said and done.

It was the first time I’d heard that comparison and I like it a lot.

Wonder if Kurt Warner has any juice left?
It’s a great comparison. @TCUDan wrote about it after the draft and I loved it back then.

Thanks for all the insights, Dan. I really love the Tory Holt comparison. Olave has a balanced skill set that reminds me somewhat of a smaller Calvin Ridley, but the Holt comparison is much better, I think.

It’s not often we see rookies that are as technically sound as Olave that also have his type of elite speed and acceleration. Guys with elite physical skills are usually not as polished as say, a Cooper Kupp, because they usually just rely on their elite physical skills to dominate in college.

I think Olave hits the ground looking like a vet. Jameis should be excited for camp to start. Thanks again for great insights!

It’s a great comparison. @TCUDan wrote about it after the draft and I loved it back then.
He might as well be Torry Holt's son. From size, speed, style, and build all the way to the subtleties of their respective games... they are strikingly similar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom