Old man problems or TMI (1 Viewer)

Here’s some bragging for you Phan....I have about 5 BM’s a day. Pretty regular there lol. Glad some of the old plumbing still works.

I’m currently in a self reinforcing feedback loop (a term I learned from George Soros); where fear of bowel movements has me delaying bowel movements which makes them more fearful.

Even though I know my three times a week is what keeps me in this prison, I love them for it. It’s like my bathroom is located in Stockholm.

I’m currently in a self reinforcing feedback loop (a term I learned from George Soros); where fear of bowel movements has me delaying bowel movements which makes them more fearful.

Even though I know my three times a week is what keeps me in this prison, I love them for it. It’s like my bathroom is located in Stockholm.

?

Yes I've taken cipro before. I had a UTI (which is not very common in men) and was prescribed 6 cipro tablets to be taken over 3 days. It cleared the infection but had a very bad side effect, that I don't even want to mention. Ok. I'll go ahead and say it .... I had a horrendous case of anal itching. If I'm ever prescribed that shirt again I'll refuse to take it.
I ended up buying some antifungal cream that I applied to the itchy area for a couple weeks and the discomfort finally subsided. Also ate lots of high-quality yogurt to rebuild my gut bacteria, which had been decimated by taking the antibiotic cipro. Those beneficial gut bacteria are helpful for digestion and for keeping down fungal infections.
I 've also had bph symptoms recently. Numerous bathroom trips at night, slow urine stream, and all that. I started drinking a cup of fresh brewed green tea shortly before bed. It has worked very well to reduce my inflamed prostate. I just use plain ol Lipton decaf green tea bags and use a small cup of hot water so as not to dilute the benefits of the tea bag too much. Try it. Perhaps it will work for you as well. Sorry for the long post. I'm done now.

i think that my psychological pee problems stem from all boys military academy. zero privacy and dumbarses making stupid noises (even though i hid most of their weed in the sheetter paper closet). yeah, i his sheet to get free highs. i am 1337 like that.

Yes I've taken cipro before. I had a UTI (which is not very common in men) and was prescribed 6 cipro tablets to be taken over 3 days. It cleared the infection but had a very bad side effect, that I don't even want to mention. Ok. I'll go ahead and say it .... I had a horrendous case of anal itching. If I'm ever prescribed that shirt again I'll refuse to take it.
I ended up buying some antifungal cream that I applied to the itchy area for a couple weeks and the discomfort finally subsided. Also ate lots of high-quality yogurt to rebuild my gut bacteria, which had been decimated by taking the antibiotic cipro. Those beneficial gut bacteria are helpful for digestion and for keeping down fungal infections.
I 've also had bph symptoms recently. Numerous bathroom trips at night, slow urine stream, and all that. I started drinking a cup of fresh brewed green tea shortly before bed. It has worked very well to reduce my inflamed prostate. I just use plain ol Lipton decaf green tea bags and use a small cup of hot water so as not to dilute the benefits of the tea bag too much. Try it. Perhaps it will work for you as well. Sorry for the long post. I'm done now.

I’m gonna try that Lipton thing. Thank you.

i think that my psychological pee problems stem from all boys military academy. zero privacy and dumbarses making stupid noises (even though i hid most of their weed in the shirtter paper closet). yeah, i his shirt to get free highs. i am 1337 like that.

Totally understand. Mine stem from Basic Training and AIT.
I’m a grower, ok?
Most of my platoon mates were show-ers. They made fun of me mercilessly. Didn’t help that I was the platoon leader.

I know how intense anal itching can be distressing if you’ve never had it. If that’s all you got, I’m basically got that T shirt, and was actually wearing it at the time I picked up the meds.

I’ce been raw from over application of Witchazel.

Totally understand. Mine stem from Basic Training and AIT.
I’m a grower, ok?
Most of my platoon mates were show-ers. They made fun of me mercilessly. Didn’t help that I was the platoon leader.

Like Hank Hill, I have a narrow urethra.

As someone who went to basic training at Ft Sill in the 90s when it was male only, only people who have ben to basic training are going to truly get your reference.

What an old man thread we have going on here. Anyone with gout?

As for me, my issues are reflux and plantar fasciitis. I solved the reflux when I was running and lost a bunch of weight. The running led to plantar fasciitis. Had to stop running, which lead to weight gain, and back to reflux. Don't tell me to eat better as a way to lose weight because I will kill you.

What an old man thread we have going on here. Anyone with gout?

As for me, my issues are reflux and plantar fasciitis. I solved the reflux when I was running and lost a bunch of weight. The running led to plantar fasciitis. Had to stop running, which lead to weight gain, and back to reflux. Don't tell me to eat better as a way to lose weight because I will kill you.

I have had many bouts with the gout.

Usually one of my big toes, but the one time it was in my ankle was by far the worst. Was walking to work at the time from the CBD to the super dome area, I took a few days off, but spent about a week hobbling up and back down Poydras every weekday.

It’s been a while, not since I moved away from Nola and bought about 15 dollars worth of boiled shrimp from Rouses every day.

Good point about the gut bacteria. Sometimes we think about it as a battle against bacteria; a bigoted view that makes us forget that some of our very best friends are bacteria.

Green Tea is a good prostatectip too.

I’ve also been trying apple cider vinegar, cranberry juice, yoga ( Yoga for Prostate Enlargement (BPH): Poses to Help ), Multivitamins, thoughts and prayers.

All of them are said to work for this problem.

It’s gotten better, but it always does with time, so I can’t tell if it’s working, but at least I’m trying.

Holy hell!

I just turned 50 and a month or so ago I coughed while I was taking a dump and the next thing I know I have a little bump in my arse. It was shocking. It didn't hurt, but it was there for sure. I tried to show it to my coworkers, but they wouldn't look. I called a doctor pal and he laughed. I washed my butt three times per day and wiped with witch hazel. I even tried the tube stuff to make it go away, but I'm too much of a sissy to stick that littel needle thing in my butt.

But the rest of this stuff is seriously scaring me. My ankles hurt. I'm a bit fatter than when I was young, but thank god my innards are still working. I'm never coming back to this thread and I'm never going to another doctor. Doctors are better to drink with than to see professionally. That is my opinion.

Enlarged prostate here...:tears:.
Started when I was 51. Real pain having to get up several times at night to pee. Drs. here in NZ prescribed Doxasosin (blood pressure med) that really helps with the flow. Usually only have to get up once now. No real side effects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom