(old thread from 2016) New Saints Theme Song and Music Video - Supa Saint (1 Viewer)

2016 tinychat song. Book it.

Yes! And speaking of which, not sure if everyone else will be in chat for preseason, but I got invited to a party for tomorrow night so I won't be.

I'm going to miss you guys for half the season now that I'm a ticket holder again. :(

Sucks I can never get the tinychat app to work in the Dome.

To get back on topic, that was an awesome song. They definitely need to blast that on game day.

Sweet!

I'm going to miss you guys for half the season now that I'm a ticket holder again. :(
Elitist. lol
Sucks I can never get the tinychat app to work in the Dome

I can't get tinychat to work on any of my devices at all.
To get back on topic, that was an awesome song. They definitely need to blast that on game day
I have been listening to all of my Saints playlist lately with abandon instead of what I had been doing which is very carefully NOT listening to anything even remotely Saints related. I'm doomed.

The rest of the mix is really good, just noticed it on the hook, sticks out to me, but only because I spend hours at home working on mixes.

Could be because it was coming out of my phone as well.

I kind of heard some peaking on the hook as well.

I use Abelton for editing/mastering. Pro Tools is the industry standard, don't get me wrong. But, for home usage, Abelton has been my go-to.

I kind of heard some peaking on the hook as well.

I use Abelton for editing/mastering. Pro Tools is the industry standard, don't get me wrong. But, for home usage, Abelton has been my go-to.

I would love to get Abelton for that purpose, right now I make due with using the compressors/sonic maximizers/pre's that come with protools. I can usually boost the over dbs to get a good volume without destroying my sound.

Once I upgrade I may check out Cubase again, it's come a long way. I just love the way everything sounds through pro-tools. That and I have a digi 003+.

I would love to get Abelton for that purpose, right now I make due with using the compressors/sonic maximizers/pre's that come with protools. I can usually boost the over dbs to get a good volume without destroying my sound.

Once I upgrade I may check out Cubase again, it's come a long way. I just love the way everything sounds through pro-tools. That and I have a digi 003+.

You need nothing more than Reaper. I was a PT user since 1999, switched to Reaper 3-4 years a go and never looked back. And it's only like 60 bucks(when I bought it anyway)!:9:

REAPER | Audio Production Without Limits

I though today would be an appropriate day to bump this. Since this was posted a couple of years ago the Saints have started playing it in the dome. We need the dome on fire today!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom