Ole Miss QB recruit kicked off team for selling steroids (1 Viewer)

This won't affect them too much I don't imagine. They still have another QB commit they like and are most likely about to land Nathan Stanley who they liked more than their other two commits anyway. Stanley came to La Tech to visit, but I think he's still a heavy lean for Ole Miss.

And if Stanley goes somewhere else, Ole Miss may just try and steal Jefcoat from us at the last minute since his dad went to school there. Stay the course Bret, don't be swayed. :9:

Foster got caught using steroids in HS at Madison Central. He was going to greyshirt this semster and get a scholarship next year (sort of "trial run/stay out of trouble" deal) but, uh, yeah. Blew that.

Just for reference, he was selling steroids in Madison County, not Oxford :9:

And if Stanley goes somewhere else, Ole Miss may just try and steal Jefcoat from us at the last minute since his dad went to school there. Stay the course Bret, don't be swayed. :9:

Stanley isn't going anywhere. Stanley is the guy who was pushing Jared into a greyshirt situation as it was, he's ours. You guys got Jefcoat.

I was impressed though that you guys were even going to get Stanley in for a visit, he's a big-time QB. Your coach is doing a good job grabbing QB prospects attention it seems.

Stanley isn't going anywhere. Stanley is the guy who was pushing Jared into a greyshirt situation as it was, he's ours. You guys got Jefcoat.

I was impressed though that you guys were even going to get Stanley in for a visit, he's a big-time QB. Your coach is doing a good job grabbing QB prospects attention it seems.

Yeah, I have no hope held out for Stanley. My point was more that pretty much no matter what, Ole Miss will likely have a better QB than Foster coming in this recruiting season so they won't really be effected.

And yeah, we've been getting a lot of visits from 3-star and better players, even several commitments. We currently have the #2 class in our conference behind only Fresno and we might just catch them and finish in the top 50 nationally (with a little luck). Just hope it all translates into signatures on signing day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom