Olinde Mare (1 Viewer)

Sebastian

Rookie
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and go listen to what head coach Jim Mora (Seahawks) had to say about Mare . . . hilarious

Cant find it yet, but he basically blamed mare for the loss saying the team busted their ***** (butts) and the kicker blew it. Reminded me of the diddly poo press conference

Haven't seen the game, but Mora is an ******* if he blames the kicker for losing the game 25-19...

Cant find it yet, but he basically blamed mare for the loss saying the team busted their ***** (butts) and the kicker blew it. Reminded me of the diddly poo press conference

Hahaha! I mean, Houschmandzadeh losing a fumble and Wallace throwing an INT in the endzone couldn't have possibly had anything to do with their losing, could it?

Hahaha! I mean, Houschmandzadeh losing a fumble and Wallace throwing an INT in the endzone couldn't have possibly had anything to do with their losing, could it?

I just caught a few highlights so I cant speak on it lol but mare missed 2 fgs and it could've made the game 25-25....

I haven't seen it yet but if it's true that's a **** move by a coach to call out one individual player for a loss. Especially considering Mora has had his fair share of losses that can be blamed on poor coaching.

Remember in Atlanta when he had to break out a cell phone because he didn't know what a week 17 tie did for his teams playoff chances? For a coach to not to be aware of that sort of thing going into the last game of the season is inexcusable, Jim.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom