Olindo Mare stinks iu up for the Seahawks (1 Viewer)

clgatlin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"Olindo Mare missed field goals from 34 and 43 yards Sunday, leading to an angry rant from coach Jim Mora after the game.

Mare did make four field goals on the day, but don't expect him to be kicking for the Seahawks next week. Coach Jim Mora called his play "unacceptable." Mare beat out Brandon Coutu in the preseason to win the job." USA Today

Seattle is getting a little taste of what the Saint's went through with Mare's inconsistentcy. Better them than us!

Regardless of the play of the rest of the team, those were FGs he should of made at critical junctures. Plus this is not something new to Mare. It is why the Saints cut him and probably factored into why the Dolphins cut him.

I am sure he was blinded by the glare off those hideous Seahawk uniforms. Yes Mare should have made those kicks.....but there should be a few other people getting chewed out on that Seahawk offense.

Regardless of the play of the rest of the team, those were FGs he should of made at critical junctures. Plus this is not something new to Mare. It is why the Saints cut him and probably factored into why the Dolphins cut him.

didn't we trade for mare? i could be wrong.

Poor QB play, several dropped Balls by Seahawk recievers, Devin Hester toasted a CB with double move and no safety help over the top and several missed tackles.

Let's give credit where credit is due and not jump on Mora's scapegoat Bandwagon. Mare is not the greatest but I'm not gonna let Mora off the hook for a poorly played game and questionalble coaching by hanging the Kicker.

He scored 12 of their 19 points. where was the rest of the team ? jim mora scapegoated him for poor play of the team.

So he went 4 for 6 FGA. That's not too bad considering 6 FGA are rarely 6-6. Yeah, Jim Mora used that as an excuse.

I believe Gramatica is still available, Junior Mora.

He never even went 4-6 for us in a game ... what's J.L. complaining about?

The Saints gave the Dolphins a 6th-round draft pick prior to the 2007 draft.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom