Olympic diving duo splits after teammate’s ‘marathon sex session (1 Viewer)

being that this is the Olympics, i assume that by "marathon" they mean 26.1 miles
hopefully, they stayed hydrated
but man that's probably a lot of chafing

she's hot and a whore she deserved her own thread

Hey hey hey now.

I object to labeling this sexually liberated woman who kicked her roomate out so she could smash all night with a canoeist as a whore. There is no evidence that any money was exchanged and this sort of thing underscores a double standard in our society where sexually active men are celebrated while sexually active women are derogated. If anything, we should be doing the opposite . . . shame the men and celebrate the women.

That will create an environment where there's more chicks down-to-bang and perhaps less dudes competing to meet that need. Everybody wins.

Hey hey hey now.

I object to labeling this sexually liberated woman who kicked her roomate out so she could smash all night with a canoeist as a whore. There is no evidence that any money was exchanged and this sort of thing underscores a double standard in our society where sexually active men are celebrated while sexually active women are derogated. If anything, we should be doing the opposite . . . shame the men and celebrate the women.

That will create an environment where there's more chicks down-to-bang and perhaps less dudes competing to meet that need. Everybody wins.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/S9RVS8cjNN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I admit that I was really tired for my canoe event the next day...but it was totally worth it.

Hey hey hey now.

Sage words my friend, sage words. :9:

I think the chick kicked out is way hotter. Had I been Carlos, I would of stroked both of them, causing both of them to be out of sync. Thus, both of them would of been in sync!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom