Opinion OMG… I hate to see cocky sCam Newton back in a Carolina uni. (1 Viewer)

Nope, frack him because he's a sore loser and a grand douche when he wins. No need to post the endless towel head pics cause it would be like :dedhrse:.

Dude is just a clown.
As a reporter, i would 100% ask him after the game why he didn't do the superman celebration after he was sacked on 4th down.

Dude is all "look at me"

This idiot is acting like he’s back and among the elite again (he never really was).

I don’t root for injury as a rule… but I hate to admit that I am hoping this moron breaks his leg.
Damn man. I bet your great at dinner parties.

He can't throw deep anymore. His arm is shot. Everything is short, and many throws lack zip.

His ex-coach Ron Rivera knew it and Rivera's WFT dared sCam to throw deep last Sunday and he couldn't, exposing sCam.

Newton isn't an elite runner anymore either. Basically he's like a 2019-20 Drew Brees, but without the accuracy and the top-flight defense reading skills.

Says more about you than anything about him.

He's not raped anyone, not molested anyone , not a murderer , just a football player.

I hoped we took a look at him. He obviously is better than what Sean was so content with here.

We wasted another season standing pat on our morals and are getting beat as we should
He did get expelled from the Florida Gators for stealing a laptop.
The Panthers are now 0-2 with Cam starting.

He can't throw deep anymore. His arm is shot. Everything is short, and many throws lack zip.

His ex-coach Ron Rivera knew it and Rivera's WFT dared sCam to throw deep last Sunday and he couldn't, exposing sCam.

Newton isn't an elite runner anymore either. Basically he's like a 2019-20 Drew Brees, but without the accuracy and the top-flight defense reading skills.
Don't ever put cam newton and drew brees in the same sentence again plz! Still a complete joke this clown has a mvp and drew doesnt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom