OMG! Brandon Browner in Prison (1 Viewer)

What a certified peace of GARBAGE

This man is a straight Coward and deserves to rot in prison.

It's amazing to me how messed up our justice system is. I'm not going to drive Into that, but i think we all can agree this man deserves much more time for these allegations.

Well, he tends to hold longer than expected so he doesn't get beat. Maybe his attempted murder was because he wasn't holding long enough.

If the allegations are true he doesn’t have enough time. IMO.

Seems he can’t keep his hands off of people even off the field.
Waaaaay past allegations.

"Browner, 35, pleaded no contest to the charges in December 2018 but attempted to vacate the decision while remaining jailed. A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge denied the motion last month. "

He was already sentenced and is now in Prison. Game over.

Waaaaay past allegations.

"Browner, 35, pleaded no contest to the charges in December 2018 but attempted to vacate the decision while remaining jailed. A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge denied the motion last month. "

He was already sentenced and is now in Prison. Game over.

I hate to be that guy, but no contest means he accepts the conviction but does not admit the allegations, and they are not tried to a conclusion, since he accepted the conviction.

I'll never forget him getting all huffy on Twitter after his constantly getting burnt. What we were thinking putting that fool on the outside like he could run with anyone is beyond comprehension. So desperate to ape on the Legion of Boom's success we ran pecker first into a brick wall.

I hate to be that guy, but no contest means he accepts the conviction but does not admit the allegations, and they are not tried to a conclusion, since he accepted the conviction.
How many innocent people do that though? Just saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom