OMG!!! Dolphins Jeff Ireland slips up on TV!!! Dolphins going DEFENSE (1 Viewer)

The draft is just over a week away. Usually, by this time, some player has been linked to the #1 pick already and the murmurs of contract negotiations are hitting the news.

:idunno:

yea the team picking #1 really don't have a need to sit up a smoke screen unless they plan to trade down. with that being said I have been saying this for awhile Miami will pick VG at #1.

does anyone smell smoke? i smell it but for some reason the screen on my door won't allow me to see it.....

but honestly what does it matter, they pick 1st...they could come out and say were picking him, him or him....

Almost every year recently the #1 pick is signed days before the draft. Yes this was probably a slip up but nothing major.

Why does it matter? He can do an interview tomorrow and say they are going offense. They can still pick whoever they want, no one is trading in front of them

You guys are gonna crap your pants when they take Dorsey.

I don't think he fits their system, but I've heard on the radio a few times that he could be the top rated player on their board. Stranger things have happened.

it matters folks because I believe Parcells is trying to play Jake Long against the guy he really wants...which is either Gholston or Chris Long...

It all makes sense since it was a big surprise they had supposed only opened up negotiations with Jake Long before they started talking to Gholston and Chris Long....

Guys...Jeff Ireland turned a pretty telling shade of red when the reporter reminded him 5 or so seconds after he let it slip...

Jeff Ireland has ZERO experience talking with the media...I am from Dallas the entire time he was part of the Cowboys....trust me on this...he has never spoken to the media much if at all...

he goofed!!!

it matters folks because I believe Parcells is trying to play Jake Long against the guy he really wants...which is either Gholston or Chris Long...

It all makes sense since it was a big surprise they had supposed only opened up negotiations with Jake Long before they started talking to Gholston and Chris Long....

Guys...Jeff Ireland turned a pretty telling shade of red when the reporter reminded him 5 or so seconds after he let it slip...

Jeff Ireland has ZERO experience talking with the media...I am from Dallas the entire time he was part of the Cowboys....trust me on this...he has never spoken to the media much if at all...

he goofed!!!

OK cool... so let the dominoes begin to fall...

- Chris Long to Miami
- Jake long to St Lou
- Dorsey to ATL

he goofed!!!

I'm amazed at how many suckers bought the smoke!

ddd

He did slip up, but they have the first pick, so it doesnt really matter too much. The only thing it does is contridict the "Jake Long contract talk", which IS, now that Ireland showed his hand, an obvious smoke screen. No one wants to trade into that #1 spot anyways.

He described the players "upside"...I think they are going Gholston....

obviously I could be wrong, but the entire media laughed at him like a fool...the media is smart when it comes to reading people and I bet they think the same thing I do...

Whoever they take will set the tone for the rest of the early to mid first round picks.
Chris Long probably? Maybe smoke n mirrors?? who knows.

Parcells has a knack of finding his Qb - Are they happy with BECK as the starter?
QB in the 2nd or later rounds? Cant wait till the draft!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom