OMG!!! Dolphins Jeff Ireland slips up on TV!!! Dolphins going DEFENSE (1 Viewer)

SammyDaLoon

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
NFL Video Galleries

Guys...I don't know about yall, but this guy totally goofed up!!!!! I believe it because someone from the media had to remind him what he just said!!!! Jeff Ireland didn't even realize what he said!!!!

This quite possibly is the most foolish thing I have ever seen an NFL Executive do on television...this even trumps Ditka...

You guys can make your own judgement, but I know where I stand on this...

The Dolphins are DEFINITELY going DEFENSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's either Gholston or Long!!!

Mark it down...

omgz!!1!!11!!!!1

You like totally busted him.

ohmygosh!!!11!!!!lolz!!!11!!1!!

Does it matter? They have the 1st pick it's not like someone can trade up ahead of them.

they were asking him questions and he was getting all excited...you could tell he was totally awe struck by the media coverage with his body language and all...

then they ask him a question about the #1 and he goes into this mode of explaining and I quote "this guy is going to be a pillar on our DEFENSE for a very long time!!!!"

omg.....bahahaha...i can't stop laughing at this one...

i repeat in my opinion...this is no smokescreen..as you could tell that he did a horrible job of attempting to cover up his mistake...because he didn't even realize what he said folks!!!!

Rule #1...You NEVER let anybody know who your going to pick this far in advance especially if you are trying to play the RAMS!!!

I am certain Parcells is ticked about this...guy

Jeff Ireland also has ZERO experience dealing with the media as Parcells never let's his staffs talk to the media....

you be the judge...

Don't believe the hype... so many lies.. even if it looks real don't believe it.

I do however think that if they don't get a deal with Jake Long... and if no one wants to trade up to #1... they'll definitly take either Chris Long or Gholston.

Does it really matter if you have the first pick in the draft...I couls see if they were at 2 or 3. But they could annouce it at the end of last season and it won't change anything!

Don't trust ANYTHING said this week. It very well could be a slip, but it could very well be a complete acting job.

I don't think this was a smokescreen. This guy turned bright red when he figured out that he spilled the beans. If this was an act, he deserves an academy award.

Does it really matter if you have the first pick in the draft...I couls see if they were at 2 or 3. But they could annouce it at the end of last season and it won't change anything!

YES, it does matter. Because if #2 or #3 thinks that the Phins may take their man, they might be able to trade back and pick up some picks. If Atlanta suddenly thinks they might take Dorsey, they may use one of their three #2 picks to jump up and take Dorsey.

I actually think that might be good. That would cost Atlanta a pick or two and then they get the guy they planned on anyway. :)

they were asking him questions and he was getting all excited...you could tell he was totally awe struck by the media coverage with his body language and all...

then they ask him a question about the #1 and he goes into this mode of explaining and I quote "this guy is going to be a pillar on our DEFENSE for a very long time!!!!"

omg.....bahahaha...i can't stop laughing at this one...

i repeat in my opinion...this is no smokescreen..as you could tell that he did a horrible job of attempting to cover up his mistake...because he didn't even realize what he said folks!!!!

Rule #1...You NEVER let anybody know who your going to pick this far in advance especially if you are trying to play the RAMS!!!

I am certain Parcells is ticked about this...guy

Jeff Ireland also has ZERO experience dealing with the media as Parcells never let's his staffs talk to the media....

you be the judge...

Why does it matter? They have the #1 pick. You can't trade ahead of them so what does it matter if everyone knows they are going defense. Don't we already know that they are negotiating with Long and Gholston?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom