Omg i cant believe im at the game sunday brrrr (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
8 rows back at the 40 yd line im so stoked i cant stand it , but omg its going to be a cold one and maybe snow guess i better buy some long johns and drag out my big Saints winter coat

they dont let you bring balls or memorabilia in so dont try to sneak in somethin to get signed

cincy has a nice stadium but ur right......its gonna be cold

The elements help make for a great memory..... Years to come I can see you talking with fellow SAINTS fans saying stuff like: "Remember that game where we drove to Cincy and it was so cold, we all got drunk out in the parking lot and you stuck your tounge on that....................................................................."

The elements help make for a great memory..... Years to come I can see you talking with fellow SAINTS fans saying stuff like: "Remember that game where we drove to Cincy and it was so cold, we all got drunk out in the parking lot and you stuck your tounge on that....................................................................."

It won't stick, so try it. Trust me.... :hihi:

Cold game ... good exposure getting adjusted to what might lay ahead.

My son and I are planning to drive down for the game Sunday, who else is going andis there a spot to meet up at

I live in Cincy and I will go to the game if its blacked out. i think I would prefer to watch the game on TV though.

And I just read where Chad Ochocinco agreed to buy the remaining unsold tickets??? If thats true, I'll watch it on TV.

If not, I will go to the game and would love to meet up with other Saints fans.

I live in Cincy and I will go to the game if its blacked out. i think I would prefer to watch the game on TV though.

And I just read where Chad Ochocinco agreed to buy the remaining unsold tickets??? If thats true, I'll watch it on TV.

If not, I will go to the game and would love to meet up with other Saints fans.

now theres a die hard fan:covri:

now theres a die hard fan:covri:
I agree with him. I've went to a couple games and I prefer to just watch them at home. The main problem for me is the fact every game I see is an "away" game so you're in someone elses stadium. It always feels like you're the guy showing up at the party rooting against the hosts team. The other side of it is not having the close up's and all the replays. I miss that stuff when I'm at a game. My dream is to someday go to the dome and watch a game but this sitting in 20 degree weather rooting for the visiting team everytime is for the birds.

I'm going to go. I`ll buy tickets from a scalper or the ticket office. Not sure how much I'm going to be able to stay warm, but some liquid lubrication always makes you think that you're warm enough.

I'm going to go. I`ll buy tickets from a scalper or the ticket office. Not sure how much I'm going to be able to stay warm, but some liquid lubrication always makes you think that you're warm enough.
layer up and go to the store and buy a pack of hand warmers to throw in your pockets. Those always help quite a bit.

......cheerleader?

8 rows back at the 40 yd line im so stoked i cant stand it , but omg its going to be a cold one and maybe snow guess i better buy some long johns and drag out my big Saints winter coat

I won 2 tix on eBay.. 50 yardline, field level 20 rows up on the saints side..

Score....

I've lived here in Lexington, an hour from cincy n believe me, it's cold... So dress warm bro...

a little trick an old guy once taught me is to wear a normal layer of clothes (long johns) then put on a waterproof or water resistant layer (rainsuit or windsuit) then put on your outer layer (jeans and coat). especially if it is raining the waterproof will keep you dry but it also doesn't "breath" well so it will trap your body heat in.
he used to wrap his hands with plastic wrap or use lunch lady plastic gloves and then put his gloves on it will have the same effect.

Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom