OMG... This one might beat the Eagles Girl!!! (1 Viewer)

sexy_picture_19522_l1.jpg

=

celine1.jpg

=

do-not-want-dog.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

brill

:covri: ..... Uh-- thanks, I guess.... :hihi:
heh heh heh... thanks for "getting it." You'll have to excuse me. I watched a movie about Andy Kaufman last night, and it made me think about off-the-wall humor, and whether your best stuff is always appreciated, or whether a negative crowd reaction is actually sometimes better.
case in point. Its all good.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY. Mr. Blue Sky IS actually an attractive young man in good shape. Intelligent and friendly. I think I can say this, yeah.... ok... im secure here... "He's a good lookin man"--- yeah!... there I said it.... "and I mean that in a perfecly straight way, yeah... " JASON, YOURE A GOOD LOOKIN MAN.

An equal opportunity SR member would post a photo of Pretty Boy BlueSky and let the ladies pick him apart. :9:

;)

Last edited:
sorry

An equal opportunity SR member would post a photo of Pretty Boy BlueSky and let the ladies pick him apart. :9:;)
I'm sorry, Beenie, I forgot youre a girl. I always think of you as Deuce McAllister. This is why we should put actual pics of ourself up. If you come to the Draft Party, you could see what we all look like, and then its open season on all of us.

What have I done to this thread? Well, at least theyve stopped picking on that perfectly nice looking girl. She's pretty, and you're not that picky in your real dating life. "keyboard studs"--- hahaha.

Horrible booooobbbiiiee jobbbbbbb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom