OMG... This one might beat the Eagles Girl!!! (1 Viewer)

This is her..

sexy_picture_19522_l1.jpg

Can you "keyboard studs" actually afford to be picky?

She's a nice gal. In good shape. Probably wouldnt give yall the time of day. hahaha.

Last edited:
Can you "keyboard studs" actually afford to be picky?

She's a nice gal. In good shape. Probably wouldnt give yall the time of day. hahaha.

LOL!

Men can be so harsh and picky judging women. You don't see us fems judging the guys like that(for the most part,heh). :rolleyes:

With that being said, this board has some better looking women than that lady IMO.

Last edited:
LOL!

Men can be so harsh and picky judging women. You don't see us fems judging the guys like that(for the most part,heh). :rolleyes:
AMEN. Beggars shouldnt be choosers. Its a good thing most of us guys dont have our pics posted for female criticism. (actually my avatars are always really me) We guys should all have to put up pics of ourselves in our swimsuits, and also a pic of our bank statement..... then let the ladies begin their own critique.

Fortunately for me, Casey is mostly blind, and apparently doesnt grasp the need of wealth.

That said, yall are full of caca. There aint nothin wrong with that girl in the pic. Everyone of you would..... you've done fatter. .... and probably uglier...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom