OMG... This one might beat the Eagles Girl!!! (1 Viewer)

hay Thorin, whats up, dude. You & the 2 GREGS & all the NWLA guys need to make a road trip to H-town and come hang with the Hou-Dats. I'll show you all the bad places. A friend told me where they are.

Ha! Sounds fun, the only part of Houston that I've frequented is the airport.

At least the jersey they cut up was just a replica, and they didn't destroy a $300 authentic.

At least the jersey they cut up was just a replica, and they didn't destroy a $300 authentic.

What are you talking about? Authentics are only 24.99 + shipping from Hong Kong.

:hihi:

They chic is kind of hot soccer momish. The Celine Dion thing really ruins any chance of using this picture at a later time. Thanks Rob...

i am so sorry but this will scar you

she
sexy_picture_19522_l1.jpg

=

cris-collingsworth1.jpg

Last edited:
Well, she has a reggie bush jersey on, but unlike reggie do you guys think she goes up the middle? (Mods I mean in football seriously)

Saints master has spoken...................................................

Awesome-- I now have a new avatar quote. :9:

"keyboard stud" ---hahaha... that is funny, even if I did invent it. Looks funny on your avatar too.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY. Mr. Blue Sky IS actually an attractive young man in good shape. Intelligent and friendly. I think I can say this, yeah.... ok... im secure here... "He's a good lookin man"--- yeah!... there I said it.... "and I mean that in a perfecly straight way, yeah... " JASON, YOURE A GOOD LOOKIN MAN.

(looks around nervously)

So, uh... "Who we gonna draft this year!!?" umm... "Did I ever tell you about the time I broke 2 ribs SHOOTIN GUNS!?" "Yeah, I was shootin GUNS!" "Outside." "In my PICKUP TRUCK," yeah thats it... (stares at own feet, then spits) "I got this here in a FIGHT." "Wow look at tha casabas on that gal!" "man, wouldnt you like ta......"

Hey! Lets all go to the bathroom and talk!

Last edited:
"keyboard stud" ---hahaha... that is funny, even if I did invent it. Looks funny on your avatar too.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY. Mr. Blue Sky IS actually an attractive young man in good shape. Intelligent and friendly. I think I can say this, yeah.... ok... im secure here... "He's a good lookin man"--- yeah!... there I said it.... "and I mean that in a perfecly straight way, yeah... " JASON, YOURE A GOOD LOOKIN MAN.

(looks around nervously)

So, uh... "Who we gonna draft this year!!?" umm... "Did I ever tell you about the time I broke 2 ribs SHOOTIN GUNS!?" "Yeah, I was shootin GUNS!" "Outside." "In my PICKUP TRUCK," yeah thats it... (stares at own feet, then spits) "I got this here in a FIGHT." "Wow look at tha casabas on that gal!" "man, wouldnt you like ta......"

Creepy

(looks around nervously)

:covri: ..... Uh-- thanks, I guess.... :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom