On a positive note... Lutz boomed that kick (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I'm sure he had a few rookie jitters... esp. being called on to make a 60 yd game winner in his 1st ever NFL game...

but that 57 yard FG at half tonight was legit... right down the middle with room to spare

hope he settles in b/c if so... he will be a weapon instead of a liability

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He is going to good like people say he was. He was just super raw and we have to develop him.

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
He is going to good like people say he was. He was just super raw and we have to develop him.
He will get better, but we will need a better st coach to get him there. That isn't anything against our current st coach, its just, our current st coach isn't developing guys like Baltimore's is.

OP
RT3

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I'm just happy to finally see kicks kicked end over end again! Lol

I think this kid is the real deal. Strong kicks. Kicks look nice.

61 yarder missed by a foot
Can we look forward to the 2020 season?

Should play at Denver that season... Lutz still has his strong leg he may make a 70 yd FG there :hihi: :ezbill:

awill_27

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm sure he had a few rookie jitters... esp. being called on to make a 60 yd game winner in his 1st ever NFL game...

but that 57 yard FG at half tonight was legit... right down the middle with room to spare

hope he settles in b/c if so... he will be a weapon instead of a liability
This was one of the few exciting and positive things to take from this game.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
I loved the way he, Morestead, and Drescher were standing on the sideline. He wanted to go on and kick that FG from where they were when Payton was like "Nah, get 5 more yards."

nolaspe

nolaspe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That was a great kick, but him sliding down Weems like a stripper on a greased pole for that tackle was (sadly) pretty funny... but as we all know, he shouldn't have had to make that tackle in the first place...

OP
RT3

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
That was a great kick, but him sliding down Weems like a stripper on a greased pole for that tackle was (sadly) pretty funny... but as we all know, he shouldn't have had to make that tackle in the first place...
we got Ryan sitting in front of Fairley

then again they have Byrd on the last real play of the game... so Lutz's tackle attempt will be quickly forgotten about

DABOOT162

LURKER
Reaction score
I noticed in the pregame he had more elevation to his kicks. It seemed to effect his distance. In the Raiders game he kicked a 64 yarder in practice. Today he couldn't hit from as far. He was coming up short, but the kicks weren't line drives either. He has a strong leg! Glad to have him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IceHot

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I dont think Drescher is playing that great though. If you ask me that snap was high.

Also you would be surprised how many great NFL Head Coaches started out as Special Team coaches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom