On a positive note... Lutz boomed that kick (1 Viewer)

RT3

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I'm sure he had a few rookie jitters... esp. being called on to make a 60 yd game winner in his 1st ever NFL game...

but that 57 yard FG at half tonight was legit... right down the middle with room to spare

hope he settles in b/c if so... he will be a weapon instead of a liability

He is going to good like people say he was. He was just super raw and we have to develop him.

He is going to good like people say he was. He was just super raw and we have to develop him.

He will get better, but we will need a better st coach to get him there. That isn't anything against our current st coach, its just, our current st coach isn't developing guys like Baltimore's is.

I'm sure he had a few rookie jitters... esp. being called on to make a 60 yd game winner in his 1st ever NFL game...

but that 57 yard FG at half tonight was legit... right down the middle with room to spare

hope he settles in b/c if so... he will be a weapon instead of a liability

This was one of the few exciting and positive things to take from this game.

I loved the way he, Morestead, and Drescher were standing on the sideline. He wanted to go on and kick that FG from where they were when Payton was like "Nah, get 5 more yards."

That was a great kick, but him sliding down Weems like a stripper on a greased pole for that tackle was (sadly) pretty funny... but as we all know, he shouldn't have had to make that tackle in the first place...

That was a great kick, but him sliding down Weems like a stripper on a greased pole for that tackle was (sadly) pretty funny... but as we all know, he shouldn't have had to make that tackle in the first place...
we got Ryan sitting in front of Fairley

then again they have Byrd on the last real play of the game... so Lutz's tackle attempt will be quickly forgotten about

I noticed in the pregame he had more elevation to his kicks. It seemed to effect his distance. In the Raiders game he kicked a 64 yarder in practice. Today he couldn't hit from as far. He was coming up short, but the kicks weren't line drives either. He has a strong leg! Glad to have him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom