On a scale of 1 to 5... (1 Viewer)

I think to clarify, I'm assuming the OP meant how mad are you watching them flounder now when they somehow beat us. Not how mad we are that such a sucky game is on TV.

You do have to remember that AZ's defense is missing two DL starters, which as you can see is big. Also, Andersen is a terrible QB and we went against Pike. But it was their D that really beat us up.

I"m actually more mad that Frank Gore got hurt, since he's on my fantasty team and I needed 20 points out of him, and he was on pace to have that in about the first half....

So, I guess that makes me a level 1.

I think to clarify, I'm assuming the OP meant how mad are you watching them flounder now when they somehow beat us. Not how mad we are that such a sucky game is on TV.

You do have to remember that AZ's defense is missing two DL starters, which as you can see is big. Also, Andersen is a terrible QB and we went against Pike. But it was their D that really beat us up.

I"m actually more mad that Frank Gore got hurt, since he's on my fantasty team and I needed 20 points out of him, and he was on pace to have that in about the first half....

So, I guess that makes me a level 1.

We actually went against Max Hall, but I gotcha.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain that. I mean, if you have to explain a joke, it certainly can't be that funny. (obviously)

Either that or your audience isn't in a laughing mood.

After all, while there's good reason to be disappointed, it really wouldn't be appropriate to give Sean Payton's porch the dog poop treatment.

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom