On Campus at U of Bama. Saban Says SP Best Offensive Mind in Game (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Don't ask, but these people think I know something about economic development. Gave a presentation to over 100 Bama alumni and students. Of course I was wearing purple LSU tie and gold shirt.

When I met Saban, asked him what he thought about the Saints. He emphatically said that SP was best offensive mind in the sport in last decade. When I asked about our defense, he wouldn't comment, only joke.

I asked him if he would swap us the Bama defense for the Saints defense, he blurted out, "No Way." Then he scrambled and said, just because I love them so much. He needs 2 more national championships to beat top Bear Bryant. After that, will likely retire. Says he has no interest in ever returning to NFL.

Saban is really a little guy.

Great post. Thank you. D is Payton's downfall. I guess we got really lucky in 2009.

Saban will probably go down as the greatest coach of all time. I think Bama will easily win another natty this year, maybe next too...

I used to really dislike the guy, but he's just an ******* professor who really does care if you show you're willing to work your *** off for that A+.

Respect!

Don't ask, but these people think I know something about economic development. Gave a presentation to over 100 Bama alumni and students. Of course I was wearing purple LSU tie and gold shirt.

When I met Saban, asked him what he thought about the Saints. He emphatically said that SP was best offensive mind in the sport in last decade. When I asked about our defense, he wouldn't comment, only joke.

I asked him if he would swap us the Bama defense for the Saints defense, he blurted out, "No Way." Then he scrambled and said, just because I love them so much. He needs 2 more national championships to beat top Bear Bryant. After that, will likely retire. Says he has no interest in ever returning to NFL.

Saban is really a little guy.

At least he's classy about praising the guy who snagged the QB who, otherwise, might have helped keep Saban in the NFL. Despite our defensive struggles, I wouldn't change history one bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom