On Paper, our roster of signed WR's is ridiculous...lol. (1 Viewer)

Groovepro

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Washington, La. (but touring nationally mostly)
Could you imagine all our signed WR's healthy to field. MT, Dez, Ginn, Marshall, Meredith, Smith with Kamara out of backfield/Ingram able to catch and we still have productive TE's with good catch ability. Vet smarts, speed, size, strength AND youth all represented. Would be sick. Main problem would be who plays ST to ensure being active.

Obviously they would never all be on our team "together" if not for the injuries, but I thought it pretty unique to have the name pedigree of these guys all signed.

Could you imagine all our signed WR's healthy to field. MT, Dez, Ginn, Marshall, Meredith, Smith with Kamara out of backfield/Ingram able to catch and we still have productive TE's with good catch ability. Vet smarts, speed, size, strength AND youth all represented. Would be sick. Main problem would be who plays ST to ensure being active.

Obviously they would never all be on our team "together" if not for the injuries, but I thought it pretty unique to have the name pedigree of these guys all signed.

I agree the good news is next year Meredith thought of you ready to go and he was the most exciting of anyone we added. He is a genuine number two could be number one in some teams if healthy he will make a great impact next year

Thomas, Dez, Ginn, and Meredith would make any DB's alone nervous. If only it would be that way next year. I only see two out of those 4 here next year with Thomas of course being one of them.

Y'all still sleeping on Keith Kirkwood, huh? Shame on you...:)

You don't win games based on old glories and name brand recognition. Thomas is the sole WR name that resonates with defences today. That's fine, as it's clearly working, but let's just chill on anointing newly signed back ups as saviours until they can at least get through two practices healthy.

You don't win games based on old glories and name brand recognition. Thomas is the sole WR name that resonates with defences today. That's fine, as it's clearly working, but let's just chill on anointing newly signed back ups as saviours until they can at least get through two practices healthy.

Very true... but can't lie that I got very very excited with the possibility of Dez opposite MT. Normally I don't go overboard with expectations. And I didn't like the idea of adding Dez earlier in the year. But right before we signed him and right after we signed him... I watched a few videos and looked at a bunch of stats and fell head-over-heels into being goo-goo-ga-ga for what our offense was about to do the anything resembling an NFL defense.

...and it just now hit me. What if it's a blessing in disguise and Brandon Marshall Turns out to be the straw that broke all the DC's backs? What if the potential to play for and win a Superbowl shaves 8 years off his tires and fires him up and we get the best half season of his career? Oh here I go again (just kidding)

Very true and one other important factor-

The greateat QB of all time pulling the trigger

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom