On the plus side, I love our wide receivers (1 Viewer)

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think we probably had more weapons in the passing game in 2011 with Sproles and Graham, but focusing specifically on wide receivers this unit has potential to be great and is probably the best WR corps Drew has ever had. Cooks is amazing, Snead has great hands and runs great routes, and Thomas creates mismatches with this size and deceptive speed and quickness.

I think the Saints are going to score a BUNCH of points this season.

We all knew what we have in Cooks but Snead & Thomas are really good young Pro's.
Snead IV has hands like vise grips & Thomas doesn't need to be open at all to make a play on the ball.

The WR group is certainly a strength on this team.

There were definitely some bright spots. In addition to WR, the OL did a solid job.

I really like what we've got too!

Re Mike Thomas, I love the way when the ball's in play, he doesn't wait for the it to come to him. Not the fastest WR you've ever seen, but he has long arms and big mitts, and he gets his *** in gear. He attacks the ball.

I love our WRs. They are underrated as a whole. Props to a great game yesterday for them.

Agreed. This could be one of the best WR. Corp we've ever had. I'm really hoping our defense starts to gel

Drew may go from never having a pro bowl receiver in his career to having 2 in one season. Cooks and Snead had the #1 and #3 highest WR totals in fantasy this week respectfully

yep....we definitely have some good WR's. I like the difference in all 3.....it's like they all have a specific strong suit. Everytime I see Snead out there it reminds me of Moore. :D

and on the other end, Fleener was invisible. now was that bc the WR's going crazy or was it him?

and on the other end, Fleener was invisible. now was that bc the WR's going crazy or was it him?

It looked like we were sending Fleener up the middle to draw LBs or safeties, leaving our WRs covered only by inexperienced CBs.

Since it was working, it was probably by design.

Drew may go from never having a pro bowl receiver in his career to having 2 in one season. Cooks and Snead had the #1 and #3 highest WR totals in fantasy this week respectfully

Drew will use those performances to spread it around.

It looked like we were sending Fleener up the middle to draw LBs or safeties, leaving our WRs covered only by inexperienced CBs.

Since it was working, it was probably by design.

True!

Throw Spiller into the mix and we'd be even more potent

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom