On to Kansas City (1 Viewer)

I feel honored that they would discuss my opinion "that we will move the ball at will" or more, one fan said "not in Arrowhead", and then another said "well Rivers did it in Week 1."

Is our offensive line as bad as these guys think? From what you read on that site you would think Brees is playing behind a couple of corpses, and is sacked 10 times a game.Heck, we have only given up 8 sacks (2nd fewest in the NFL).

I feel honored that they would discuss my opinion "that we will move the ball at will" or more, one fan said "not in Arrowhead", and then another said "well Rivers did it in Week 1."

Is our offensive line as bad as these guys think? From what you read on that site you would think Brees is playing behind a couple of corpses, and is sacked 10 times a game.Heck, we have only given up 8 sacks (2nd fewest in the NFL).
Most fans of other teams don't even pay attention to the Saints. Most hear the name Saints and paper bags come to mind. Idiots. Even the media doesn't acknowledge the fact that we have arguably the best QB in football and arguably a top 5 GREATEST OF ALL TIME QB. How many teams can say they've had a top 5 offense every year for 10 years straight?

They will certainly do what it takes to neutralize Michael Thomas and Brandin Cooks.

Snead will have a MONSTER game... bank on it! Our running game will also get 100+.

Barring turnovers, Saints win this one.

:gosaints:

The way how I see it with KC.

KC does have some advantages on us.

They have a better defense compared to us... but only due to our injury bug.
Still can't believe that our first 5 (6 now with Moore) CB's are out/gone for season and we are playing with UDFA rookies and Street Free Agents.

However their secondary is no match for our passing attack.
Let them focus on Cooks. He will wear them down while Snead, MT and Fleener will get served from Drew all day then. And they will be surprised by TLL

They will use their running game, speed plays (Jet Sweep) and Playaction to catch our defense off guard and to force our young CB to bite on that.
I expect a lot of of Screens to counter our heavy blitzing...but we have smart enough DE's to be aware of that.

One thing is for certain. We need Armstead or Peat on LT or Sean will be forced to play some magic tricks to keep Drew clean...which will limit our passing options. A healthy Armstead will make their edge rusher cry.

We do have for certain the better overall special team... that will hopefully also help.

So to summarize:

Defense = Advantage Chiefs
Offense = Advantage Saints
Special Teams = Advantage Saints
Offense playcalling = Advantage Saints
Defense playcalling = Advantage Chiefs (but only as Allen does not have the tools he needs. As soon as we have Breaux, Rankins and Ellerbe back are we a different team)
Season momentum = slight advantage Saints
Homefield = Advantage Chiefs

Might be another tight game but we have good chances to come out with a Win!

Everyone is still on the preseason hype that our O Line sucks, heck, we only just started acknowledging them on here in the last week!!!

If Atlanta can win in Denver, we can win in KC.

We are not nearly as good as Atlanta right now. So no, that analogy is completely flawed.

If the officials make the correct call, Atlanta has only one loss and being discussed among the best of the NFC with Dallas and Minnesota.

Everyone is still on the preseason hype that our O Line sucks, heck, we only just started acknowledging them on here in the last week!!!

This is the ultimate key to the game. If our O line comes to play, we win. If not, complete disaster with a multi pick game for Drew Brees.

This is the ultimate key to the game. If our O line comes to play, we win. If not, complete disaster with a multi pick game for Drew Brees.

Yep - need time for Brees to expose their lack of pass defense.

Then we need to turn up and shut down their run game, which is scary after what the dirty birds did to us.

Lose this game big, and I can chalk it up to a TON of factors.

Lose this game by a little, and even though the team won't see it as such, I will see it as a moral victory.

Win this game by any means necessary, with these injuries, on the road, against an AFC opponent with a good running game and good pass rush? HUGE step forward in the development of this team and a win they can look back on as a turning point back towards the playoffs and Super Bowl in coming years.

O line falling apart and my prophecy unfortunately coming true. Yuck.

Poor Drew Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom