On to the Broncos (2 Viewers)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Every week presents a new challenge. I think the theme for this week is focus and not getting complacent. The Broncos just beat a Dolphins team that was on a hot streak on their own and will be chomping at the bit to do the same to the Saints.

I think the Saints will be ready. Sean Payton as coach of the Saints has never beat the Broncos in three tries. Surely though, if this team plays balanced on both sides of the ball like they have over the last month I like their chances. It is becoming a joy to watch the Defense the last few weeks. If they shut down Gordon III and Lindsay on the ground, then they can get after Drew Lock and force some turnovers, which I think will be key because I'm sure the Broncos Defense will give Taysom Hill fits early in the game.

Well, next Sunday in Denver the weather is forecast to be cold, but dry, with plenty of sunshine. The kickoff temps will be in the low 40s, but will gradually drop by the 4th quarter. All in all not bad conditions to play a late-November game in the Mile High City.

I have no worries about Denver. My only concern is how seriously our team takes them.

I think yesterday we saw two, not particularly good, teams. Those teams can have outstanding games here and there but, generally speaking, they just aren’t that good.

Their rookie WR Hamler is shifty & can/will give us problems. They don't give up on the run easily either. They brought a lot of pressure just with 4 & Chubbs was causing havoc. They have a very good safety in Simmons & they are a scrappy bunch in the 2ndary. Drew Lock likes to slide late to get cheap flags from what i saw vs Dolphins. I hope Saints dont focus on the W-L column otherwise there will be an upset in the making.

Remember Taysom is from BYU...So he's played his fair share of outdoor cold weather football!...
Excellent point. I have always found it crazy when the talking heads said the Saints are a warm weather or temperature controlled team... Most players... on average.. are 3 or 4 years from college. DB played at Purdue. It's not like they have never played in cold weather

So do they Saints leave Wednesday or Thursday night after Turkey Day to head to the Mile High to get acclimated to that altitude?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom