On to the Broncos (1 Viewer)

They’re both great kickers but McManus has been slightly more consistent so far this year sorry 🤷‍♂️ Hasn’t missed from 20-29 like Lutz, Lutz is 6/7 from 40 yards plus, McManus 14/15 from 40 yards plus so I’m just saying McManus has shown he can make longer kicks more often this year that’s all and it’s his home stadium where he’s more accustomed to kick at not the Superdome. Lutz has a long of 53, McManus 56. People are really harping over the kicker comment 😂 I was just giving my honest take on that. Trust me I hope Lutz is perfect Sunday and McManus shanks everything lol
Until this season McManus was a middling FG kicker with a career 81.5% success rate.

McManus 20-21 vs Lutz 19-21, with the difference being a short kick screwed up by his holder.

This is McManus' best season, however.

Until this season McManus was a middling FG kicker with a career 81.5% success rate.

McManus 20-21 vs Lutz 19-21, with the difference being a short kick screwed up by his holder.

Ok, I get what you're saying but the past wont help either kicker lol. Im focused on just 2020 here

Even if the hold was messed up an NFL kicker should still make anything under 30 yards lol. Can we just admit that was horrible form and kick by Lutz lol

The temp in Denver right now is 39 degrees F and won't be getting any warmer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom