On to the Broncos (1 Viewer)

Excellent point. I have always found it crazy when the talking heads said the Saints are a warm weather or temperature controlled team... Most players... on average.. are 3 or 4 years from college. DB played at Purdue. It's not like they have never played in cold weather
All this is true. But there is such a thing as 'acclimation'. It's doesn't takes years for a body to adjust to thicker air and a warmer climate. Trust me, the Broncos players won't be needing the oxygen on their sidelines in Denver nearly as much as their opponents will.

But hopefully Lutz gets a shot at a 65 yarder during the visit! :melike:

Excellent point. I have always found it crazy when the talking heads said the Saints are a warm weather or temperature controlled team... Most players... on average.. are 3 or 4 years from college. DB played at Purdue. It's not like they have never played in cold weather

We pretty much have everyone from The Buckeyes.

Well, next Sunday in Denver the weather is forecast to be cold, but dry, with plenty of sunshine. The kickoff temps will be in the low 40s, but will gradually drop by the 4th quarter. All in all not bad conditions to play a late-November game in the Mile High City.
It's gonna be in the 50's with how hot our defense is.

Justin Simmons is maybe the best FS in the NFL. He’s a very good player.

Chubb can be a problem, but I like the Saints OTs chances.

Melvin Gordon is still a dangerous RB, and he’s coming off his best game in quite a while.”

Drew Lock LOVES to throw deep... IIRC, he throws more deep passes than any other QB in the league. The Broncos also have some legit speed at WR.

Noah Fant is a very good and underrated TE.

Melvin Gordon is still a dangerous RB, and he’s coming off his best game in quite a while.”

Drew Lock LOVES to throw deep... IIRC, he throws more deep passes than any other QB in the league. The Broncos also have some legit speed at WR.

So the argument right now is who is the worst starting QB in the NFL, Lock or Wentz?

Lock has a 67.5 rating, having thrown only 7 TDs to 11 interceptions (plus a loss fumble).

He doesn't take the sack that often (11 in 8 games), deciding instead to throw the ball into harm's way.

Gordon has averaged 58 yds/gm rushing and has been a non factor catching the ball. His career average is only 4 yards a carry. The big payday he was hoping for is long gone. He's a JAG.

This offense is dismal. And I'm being kind.

Well to throw deep you need good O-Line protection. If our guys can light it up again then I see at least 5 sacks coming our way.

One key could be the team getting to Denver early, and practicing in the thinner air. Honestly, it does take some getting used to, if you are only used to sea level.

On another note, the Saints only play one more team currently above .500 (Kansas City Chiefs).

I think the only challenge they bring for us is the elements and their defense. Yes I dont think we will hang 30 on them, but you never know. A healthy Kamara would be very nice I think they limited his snaps some this week because of his foot.

27 -14 road win.

Remember Taysom is from BYU...So he's played his fair share of outdoor cold weather football!...

I love these comments, lol. Most players on our team played in cold weather teams. This has nothing to do with anything. Plus, the hits are a lot harder in the NFL and the speed is a lot faster.

Anyway, every player has played in cold weather before so it really just comes down to who plays better on game day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom