On to the Broncos (1 Viewer)

Come on, you know the drill. I'm not even sure exactly when he got hurt because I thought I heard it was a concussion.
Who knows but he was gang tackled by like 7 Falcons. The Special Team hasn't been opening holes for Deontae and not good blocking

My heart is telling me this will be a 2017 v. Bills part 2. My gut is telling me it'll be more along the lines of a 2018 v. Ravens part 2.

This. So much this. Seen the Broncos get many incorrect, game-changing, even game-winning calls. It's maddening.
I tell people all the time that there are teams that sheet happens to and teams that sheet happens for. The Saints are the former, the Broncos are the latter.

I tell people all the time that there are teams that sheet happens to and teams that sheet happens for. The Saints are the former, the Broncos are the latter.
Ugh. I haven't seen any part of any Broncos games because I find the AFC, in a word, yucky. So I don't know anything about them. Will be interesting to see who the officiating crew will be.

Ugh. I haven't seen any part of any Broncos games because I find the AFC, in a word, yucky. So I don't know anything about them. Will be interesting to see who the officiating crew will be.
This year they're not very good. Lock has a live arm and can throw a real nice spiral with good velocity and range, but he doesn't seem to read defenses very well. He will test the secondary with some deep balls, but he'll also throw some to the other team.

But historically, just like the Saints are a team that always seems to be on the receiving end of a bad call, the Broncos are one of the teams that always seems to benefit from that kind of stuff. That blocked extra point four years ago, when they should have been penalized for jumping the line, and the guy stepped out of bounds on the return, was a perfect example.

Don't you guys like your knees?
My ortho guy has NEVER let me on the slope skis. Inner tube sure. My knees have felt like a 60 year old for years; now that I'm over 60, I think more like 80+!LOL.
Hell they don't let me climb ladders anymore. Had to give up martial arts, archery, shooting &more. Don't let them fool you, getting old ain't for sissies!

I see Sandia every morning when I wake, 1 of the best things about living here. No shoveling but I can get to snow if I want.

I see Sandia every morning when I wake, 1 of the best things about living here. No shoveling but I can get to snow if I want.
Very nice. Sometimes I get sick of this flat topography down here. I do like the beach, though.

Very nice. Sometimes I get sick of this flat topography down here. I do like the beach, though.
Only beach I ever REALLY enjoyed was in the Bahamas. It isn't silica based sand, so NO SCRATCHY! It's everything you ever wanted in sand but comfortable. Water is spectacular too.

Well, next Sunday in Denver the weather is forecast to be cold, but dry, with plenty of sunshine. The kickoff temps will be in the low 40s, but will gradually drop by the 4th quarter. All in all not bad conditions to play a late-November game in the Mile High City.

Not bad? Those conditions are perfect for football!

All this is true. But there is such a thing as 'acclimation'. It's doesn't takes years for a body to adjust to thicker air and a warmer climate. Trust me, the Broncos players won't be needing the oxygen on their sidelines in Denver nearly as much as their opponents will.

But hopefully Lutz gets a shot at a 65 yarder during the visit! :melike:

While I'd love to have that record back, I'd rather we don't have to settle for a long FG and score a bunch of TD's.

And obviously score TD’s instead of FG’s, Lutz is our guy and a stud but if it’s a kicking battle McManus has been more consistent than him so far this year and obviously more accustomed to kicking in that stadium

More consistent? So what, one miss instead of two? That's not a lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom