Once again it's on! The Official Democratic Debate Thread (2 Viewers)

Hillary comes out swing... errrrr... being eloquent and positive? :mad:

Actually I think both have done decent so far. I don't like Clinton's five year freeze on mortgage interest rates. That will only make things much worse.

I thought the claws would come out tonight. Any updates?

They just came out a little bit, Clinton accused Obama of plagiarizing in some of his speeches, and Obama called it just "silly" politics.

Silly season! Heh. Obama just toasted Clinton on her 93 attempt to pass the health care plan basically accusing her of holding closed door meetings without involving Congress in the process and trying to ram it through. Good stuff. Clinton's plagarism thing is indeed silly. She needs to let that go and wipe the sheepish grin off her face.

Scorched earth = death of the Clinton campaign. Surely they're smart enough to see that after SC.

Her jab about the plagiarism bunk was deflected with skill and grace. I can't see her getting much more edgy than that.

A couple of months ago I was convinced her nomination was fait accompli. Now, not so much.

Not good when your claws result in boos from the audience.

She should bring up his similarities to Hitler for some instant pwnage.

This guy Obama talks of a strong military and he wants to declare defeat in Iraq and get out as soon as he takes office?

Of the 2000 in attendance, 400 are UT students who are Obama's cheering section. that's why the best debate was the French one with the two candidates and the moderator who let them talk unimpeded for ttwo hours. At the end, one was clearly superior. Here's we get an intrusive audience and the same questions from 18 debates ago.

Agree with the neutered Hildebeest. Were I her, I'd go for broke. Flash the audience, Hill. show 'em you've got a pair. What's to lose?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom