Once again PFF proven to be idiots (1 Viewer)

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I love the resigning of Peat. I have defended him for years on this site including with Rev who I have great respect for.

I also continually stated that PFF is a joke and isn't worth being toilet paper. Once again our top brass agrees. Stop looking at that joke of a site.

I also continually stated that PFF is a joke and isn't worth being toilet paper.

hDED74CFF

I love the resigning of Peat. I have defended him for years on this site including with Rev who I have great respect for.

I also continually stated that PFF is a joke and isn't worth being toilet paper. Once again our top brass agrees. Stop looking at that joke of a site.

At this point I think everything is worthy of being toilet paper

Agreed. It tells only a fraction of the story. Some folks buy way too much into it. Not me. Im all about film.

I feel like O Line is one of the positions they grade pretty well though. It’s fairly easy to determine an offensive lineman’s assignment.

The insiders guide to PFF grades on SaintsReport:

If PFF rates any Saints player as bad, they are clueless soccer fans that don’t understand the complexities of modern football. Their grades aren’t worth the energy it takes to display them on a computer screen.

If PFF rates any Saints player as good, they are an elite team of expert football analysts. Their grades are impeccable, and the mere mention of the grade should shut down any debate on the performance of the player.

I trust Rev.

Plus the eye test.

He's mediocre.

I feel like O Line is one of the positions they grade pretty well though. It’s fairly easy to determine an offensive lineman’s assignment.
Yeah...I disagree here. I think OL and LB are their weakest grading positions Because assignments are harder to assess. A missed assignment isn’t always the guy you think.
I believe the easiest positions to grade ar QB, RB, DB, and DL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom