Once again...the world is crazy (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
All this over $40...

As a parent, I can't even imagine the anguish. I doubt I would have any self control if anything like that happened to my kids. The 911 call is about the most heartbreaking thing I've heard and I see alot of things similar in my job. This stuff is just so senseless. Hope the kid pulls through.

Offers of help poured in from around the country.

Callers said they were moved by the story of 15-year-old Michael Brewer, the Deerfield Beach boy set on fire Monday by five classmates. And each told the family and hospital staff they wanted to help.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/top-stories/story/1285215.html

Terrible.... I looked for the 911 call, but the videos were enough....

Joe

It's sad and terrifying that anyone, especially teens like this, would think nothing of committing such a barbaric, cruel, calculated act, especially against another human being. It blows my mind, really. I really cannot help but wonder if there is any hope for kids like this; this isn't a "youthful mistake"; it's a horrifying, deliberate act of cruelty against another human being. How do they get this way... :(

Its crimes like this that remind me why I support the death penality.

if there is any hope for kids like this; this isn't a "youthful mistake"; it's a horrifying, deliberate act of cruelty against another human being. How do they get this way... :(

Children get this way when the "adults" who are supposed to raise them, don't.

These kids are basically wild animals and sociopaths. Their parents should go to jail for neglect and accessory to attempted murder.

How old were the kids that did it?

I would have read the story but it's too early for the emotions that it would evoke.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom