One conspiracy nobody has talked about (1 Viewer)

Whether or not the cheatriots organization was directly involved, I do believe that there was some "backroom skulduggery".

I think the league wanted a strong showing for the rams this year, if for no other reason than the market size and the sheer arrogance of goodell. I truly believe that he wants to be the one at the helm when L.A. finally supports an NFL team.

To that end, I can easily see orders being given to skew the game in favor of the rams. It wouldn't even require all of the refs being "in on it". One man. At the critical moment was all it took.

A couple years ago, the refs went out on strike. There was a Saints fan (Brian Stropolo) that served as a replacement until it was revealed that he was a WhoDat. There was never any proof or even an accusation of wrong doing, but the man was removed for fear of "the appearance of impropriety".

In this game, there were refs with ties to Southern California. There have been tales of one of them having played for the rams and then the falcons. (This has been disproven, as that ref wasn't even at the game) But why is there a ref in the league with such ties? Why wasn't his eligibility for the position declined for the same reason as Stropolo was? Because the league now considers itself above ethics and morals and other such unpleasantries.

How long did Vince McMahon continue to operate the WWF as a "legitimate sport"? I see the farce that is the current incarnation of the NFL as much the same animal. Until there's some modicum of accountability; some integrity applied; some semblance of the sportsmanship that once made the "shield" what it was, rather than the money grubbing whore it now is: I'm out. I won't watch it. I won't buy or accept merchandise. And i will consciously avoid buying products from NFL sponsors.
this makes the most sense, and I informed my wife and daughter do not by me or anyone else in the family nfl licensed merchandise

From the way both Conference Championships were called, the “roughing the passer” call that was complete BS that helped Brady continue their drive and then our Horrendously called game, I’m not against believing in any conspiracies
I have never believed in this conspiracy stuff. But to your point and beyond the obvious non calls I look at the two roughing infractions. One called. One not. Media obsession with Brady being the goat goat and the equal obsession to diminish DB as the GOAT. And I wonder

The Patriots are an unbelievable organization. Could you imagine being apart of a team that wins almost every year?

My sister brought up a point today that Tom Brady and patriots had something to do with the refs and Saints losing. All these theories are crazy but interesting to talk about

Would Brady and the coach want to take on the brees, Payton, and saints? Heck no! Brees took down Payton manning in his first super bowl. Patriots have been in questionable things in the past. Could the patriots have a part in terrible calling againts the best team in the NFL?

This is a crazy point of view but so are the rest ?‍♂️

This is a bit over the top. Haha

Stop it.

Y'all now it was Arthur Blank who bribed the referees.

Whether or not the cheatriots organization was directly involved, I do believe that there was some "backroom skulduggery".

I think the league wanted a strong showing for the rams this year, if for no other reason than the market size and the sheer arrogance of goodell. I truly believe that he wants to be the one at the helm when L.A. finally supports an NFL team.

To that end, I can easily see orders being given to skew the game in favor of the rams. It wouldn't even require all of the refs being "in on it". One man. At the critical moment was all it took.

A couple years ago, the refs went out on strike. There was a Saints fan (Brian Stropolo) that served as a replacement until it was revealed that he was a WhoDat. There was never any proof or even an accusation of wrong doing, but the man was removed for fear of "the appearance of impropriety".

In this game, there were refs with ties to Southern California. There have been tales of one of them having played for the rams and then the falcons. (This has been disproven, as that ref wasn't even at the game) But why is there a ref in the league with such ties? Why wasn't his eligibility for the position declined for the same reason as Stropolo was? Because the league now considers itself above ethics and morals and other such unpleasantries.

How long did Vince McMahon continue to operate the WWF as a "legitimate sport"? I see the farce that is the current incarnation of the NFL as much the same animal. Until there's some modicum of accountability; some integrity applied; some semblance of the sportsmanship that once made the "shield" what it was, rather than the money grubbing whore it now is: I'm out. I won't watch it. I won't buy or accept merchandise. And i will consciously avoid buying products from NFL sponsors.

Mcmahon never marketed the WWF as a sport. He marketed it as "entertainment".

https://www.biography.com/people/vince-mcmahon-9542235

The rest of the post I agree with.

Conspiracy:

Nfl blew the end of season to help the little nephew league get a boost by taking advantage of the negative publicity surrounding the too big to fail league?

Does the nfl have anything to gain from this minor league organization succeeding and growing?

I don't know. It's all I got right now.

My sister brought up a point today that Tom Brady and patriots had something to do with the refs and Saints losing. All these theories are crazy but interesting to talk about

Would Brady and the coach want to take on the brees, Payton, and saints? Heck no! Brees took down Payton manning in his first super bowl. Patriots have been in questionable things in the past. Could the patriots have a part in terrible calling againts the best team in the NFL?

This is a crazy point of view but so are the rest ?‍♂️
pics of your sis or it didn't happen

Mcmahon never marketed the WWF as a sport. He marketed it as "entertainment".

https://www.biography.com/people/vince-mcmahon-9542235

The rest of the post I agree with.
He was sued. He had to change the name of his organization from the "World Wrestling Federation" to "World Wrestling Entertainment". One was supposedly "legitimate", and the other is purely entertainment. Whether you choose to include the word "sport" is a matter of splitting hairs.

Currently, the NFL is a "professional sports" enterprise. If it continues as it is? Not For Long.

He was sued. He had to change the name of his organization from the "World Wrestling Federation" to "World Wrestling Entertainment". One was supposedly "legitimate", and the other is purely entertainment. Whether you choose to include the word "sport" is a matter of splitting hairs.

Currently, the NFL is a "professional sports" enterprise. If it continues as it is? Not For Long.
IIRC, wasn't it the World Wildlife Federation that sued?

If anyone was responsible for the cheat job, it was Stan Kroenke, or someone high up inside the rams organization & someone powerful enough to make sure the right kind of refs from the right side of town were put together to tilt the game into the rams favor. The Patriots don't care about that. They do their own cheating their own way. This was a rams NFL thing without a reasonable doubt. But it didn't start with the rams game. It started earlier than that in the Philly game for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom