One fictional theme park will become real. Which do you want and why? (1 Viewer)

Which theme park would you bring to life?

• Jurassic Park

• Westworld

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
fiction becomes reality, but only for one. Let’s say they will be made cost effective so neither is just for the rich. It may be a once in a lifetime much as Disney is for some folks today.

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The new Westworld, right?
I'll take dinosaurs over pissed-off AI anytime.

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Not with thandie newton - don’t ask me how I know
Who is Thandi Newton? I just looked her up, the dinosaurs win!
The reason is quite simple, you could put violent criminals, pedophiles, and anarchists there and the dinosaurs would be the guards.

Arathrael

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Would be curious to see who and why someone would pick dinosaurs over sex history fantasy
Anyone picking Jurassic Park is either younger than 10 over hasn't seen Westworld.
Some of us might want to take our family. And there's no way I'm taking a three year old to Westworld.

Being pursued and eaten by escaped dinosaurs, that's something we can all enjoy together.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The new Westworld, right?
I'll take dinosaurs over pissed-off AI anytime.
Ummm....Both of these center on "shirt went south in the park." If you're assuming pissed off AI, then your other option is pissed off dinosaurs. I think we're basing it off an ideal state. Given that
1. Jurassic Park is still just a zoo. 2 minutes after, "Hey look! There's a dinosaur...theres another!" Its pretty boring...like every other zoo. Right now you can go see animals you've never seen live and you don't go now.

2. Just as Disney World is not one park, Westworld is only one section of the Delos Theme park. There's also Shogun World and at least 4 others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom