One inch from putting 40 on a very good D (1 Viewer)

Well, maybe I don’t know the rule, but when they overturn that, how do they place the ball at the half yard line? It was a TD. If not, it was within a millimeter of the goal line. No way he went out at the half yard line.

I *think* when there's a change of possession, they place the ball at the nearest yard marker.

That was a TD... not enough evidence to overturn the ruling on the field... BUT, they want the game to appear closer than it was, so casual fans are fooled into thinking Tompa Bay is still the big story
Although I agree, my umpire eyes says he was short. The way NFL plays are called though, too close to overturn.

I don't even think AK's pass pro was that bad. On multiple occasions, he had more than one unblocked Buc coming at Brees. He had to pick one.

OLine wasn't good. Brees was off. Payton was admittedly awful. And we won. Lots to clean up, and we will.

I don't even think AK's pass pro was that bad. On multiple occasions, he had more than one unblocked Buc coming at Brees. He had to pick one.

OLine wasn't good. Brees was off. Payton was admittedly awful. And we won. Lots to clean up, and we will.

This.

Everyone knew coming in that the nuances of games were going to be sloppy, if anything. This was as much a preseason game as it was an actual game, and the team does realize they have room to improve. That's the most important part, now they just have to act on it.

This was a huge win. I think expectations may overshadow just how big this win was. Division opponent that always gives us problems and other than last year we've been starting slow the last bunch of years. Big win for us today.
Enormous win! The Bucs are going to be a problem to lesser teams. Just not this one. Battle tested and bestowed talent by the gods as they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom