Speculation One NFL agent estimates 10-15% of players using fake vax cards (1 Viewer)

The same folks are also unlikely to get vaxxed though too.

I am honestly shocked that we are using a very rudimentary means to show proof of vax.
I just don’t see why people won’t just get vaccinated and move on. Let your doctor evaluate you, and if he/she, based on a medical diagnosis says wait, then you wait. The rest of this “my right to do as I please” stuff… And no, I’m not getting into the political stuff. Just talking common sense.

Last edited:
CDC really should have a database to log who has been vaccinated and then provide an app that can be downloaded by a person to show proof of vax. Docs would send details directly to the CDC database upon patient vax.

Can docs lie and submit false info? Yep. Can they lose their MD license. Hell yeah. Can databases by hacked? Oh yeah. But the percentage is far less than someone who can easily produce a bootleg fax card from their printer.

This paper card crap is old school and clearly easy to manipulate.
I think the CDC should have the data already or have the ability to get it. The White House already copped out in creating one saying it should be up to the states. I could see fake cards being the reason behind some of these breakthrough and "breakthrough" cases.

I think the CDC should have the data already or have the ability to get it. The White House already copped out in creating one saying it should be up to the states. I could see fake cards being the reason behind some of these breakthrough and "breakthrough" cases.
The White House copped out during which administration, currently or immediate past?

I’m vaxed and my card is getting messed up. I guess if you need a new one you can get it. I’m not shocked that NFL players have no problem getting a card and not being vaccinated. I just wonder what the penalty will be if they are somehow busted with a fake card.
Apple doc scan, guessing Android has something similar

So ~180 ish NFL players think it is worth up to 5 years in the federal pen, likely an extended suspension if they avoid prision, or of course potentally their lives to avoid a simple/safe shot in the arm(x2)?

Or do they just figure the league wont check?
It's not that safe, people have died from the vaccine.
I've talked to more than a few black men who don't trust the governments history with giving "vaccines" to black people.
It wasn't that long ago the U.S. government "vaccinated" black Americans with syphilis.
I'm not trying to start an antivax argument.
Just stating reasons why some are against it.

I rather enjoy seeing the people that have been getting arrested for fake vax cards recently. Hope it happens to a few falcons.

It's not that safe, people have died from the vaccine.
I've talked to more than a few black men who don't trust the governments history with giving "vaccines" to black people.
It wasn't that long ago the U.S. government "vaccinated" black Americans with syphilis.
I'm not trying to start an antivax argument.
Just stating reasons why some are against it.
take your political crap to the map board please

take your political crap to the map board please
Again for the people in the back.
I'M NOT TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT
I'M JUST STATING REASONS WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE HESITANT
I know it's hard for most of us to understand because getting the vaccine isn't a big deal but not everyone is in the same boat and there is a percentage of the population that has a hard decision to make when it comes to getting the vaccine

Back in my day we had a mark on our arm that was visible for 30 yrs

kid vaccinists today

Is it conceivable that one could go to one of the many clinics giving the vax, slip the person (a technician) a benjamin to empty the shot into the sink, instead of the arm, and then receive legitimate CDC documentation? As far as CDC data bases go, garbage in, garbage out. Saints win in OT in Carolina.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom