One piece of movie memorabelia (1 Viewer)

1. The Maltese Falcon
2. The Supreme Being's map from Time Bandits
3. The Aston Martin DB5 from Goldfinger
4. The DeLorean
5. The Infinity Gauntlet
i'd literally pay an arm, well, yeah just that, for a db5.

Edit: I know I'm often rushing to post and unclear, yet this being ignored until 'gotcha' is getting tiresome. I'm not just referring to you either

C’mon man.

i realize we’re all grouchy about being cooped up at home.. but if you think that pointing out something factually incorrect (very incorrect) like you stating that John Travolta’s iconic white Saturday Night Fever suit costs $2,000 is ‘gotcha’ then.. just C’mon... Sorry you feel ignored, but hey, most of us feel ignored online most of the time, lol

C’mon man.

i realize we’re all grouchy about being cooped up at home.. but if you think that pointing out something factually incorrect (very incorrect) like you stating that John Travolta’s iconic white Saturday Night Fever suit costs $2,000 is ‘gotcha’ then.. just C’mon...

You're making my point for me. My post wasn't a mistake. That was more a tongue in cheek post while being slightly vague, then moving on. So if you feel that I truly believed that suit would only be $2000 dollars, then that's your problem.

The first thing I consider when evaluating my responses to posters is just how often they had agreed with anything Id said over my last 5000+ posts. I honestly had no recollection of any rep nor interaction with you over the past decade before this week. You simply aren't one of those with whom I'd feel comfortable posting before ensuring that every t was crossed. I'm usually expecting that some would feel compelled to 'check' me at any given opportunity...

Last edited:
Being such a Harrison Ford fan, either the hat or whip from Raiders of the Lost Ark. The Han Solo blaster, vest or jacket from Star Wars/Empire/Return.

If we are talking Firefly . . . yeah, Inara. /endthread

The House from Clue, but unfortunately it burned down.

in3d9vkq07t11.jpg

"Wilson" from Castaway would be cool to have
Maybe Forrest Gump's Nikes or Bubba Gump hat
Darth Vader's actual helmet/suit
Probably most iconic prop is still Dorothy's ruby slippers though

Both Malcolm McDowell items.

Cane and/or codpiece from A Clockwork Orange and the sandals he wore in Caligula.

I think I would have to go with the Moloko Plus milk dispenser at the Korova Milk Bar in clockwork orange. Cant post a pic here due to nsfw...

An original dalek with toilet plunger gun (and with a functioning voice)

I always had a thing for Crocketts black ferrari daytona spyder miami vice
Ferrari-daytona-rc.jpg

John Wayne's hat from The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance was featured on Pawn Stars. I was flipping the other night and it was on.

john-waynes-hat.jpg

Bobby Boucher's helmet and jersey from the Bourbon Bowl.
The DeLeorean from Back to the future.
One of the yellow barrels from Jaws.
Indiana Jones' hat.
Captain America's shield.
War Machine's Iron suit
Terminators lever action shotgun
Outlaw Josey Wales hat and poncho.
The Holy Hand-grenade from Monty Python.
Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters....and a proton pack.
The Bandit's firebird from Smokey and the Bandit.
Dr. Strange's Lambo.
Mjöllnir ---Thor's hammer.
Deadpool's suit, from well, Deadpool.

I would like....
The original ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz. Just because they are one of the most iconic and valuable movie props of all time.
The delorean from Back to the Future.
Darth Vader's helmet
Indiana Jones' hat
Original leg lamp from a Christmas Story

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom